Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

Mrs WW is away in Thailand but is hassling me to eat well whilst she is away so I took a picture of my dinner to send to her. Spicy corn pancake with spicy hot dip. She taught me to make it and it is Yum Yum :D

DSC05430.jpg

We had dinner with a Thai lady who used to be a chef and run her own restaurant at the weekend and one of the things she made for us was this but a bit posher.

Braunton on a positioning run from Crewe down to Bishop's Lydeard ready for the English Riviera Express tomorrow.

An extremely dull day, but the result isn't too bad (and as a bonus I saw my first swallow of the year on the way to take the photo!)

Braunton by John Liddle, on Flickr

Taken with an Olympus EP1 + Lumix 20mm f1.7 - m4/3 - 12MP sensor with a 2 x crop compared with a FF sensor - a 15 year old camera, the first digital PEN

(The image looks a lot brighter and "fuller" on my iMac in LR - what happens, are they downsized considerably when they are posted on here)

TP_3_May_24.jpg

Taken with an Olympus EP1 + Lumix 20mm f1.7 - m4/3 - 12MP sensor with a 2 x crop compared with a FF sensor - a 15 year old camera, the first digital PEN

(The image looks a lot brighter and "fuller" on my iMac in LR - what happens, are they downsized considerably when they are posted on here)

TP_3_May_24.jpg

Hi, I have the same combination. It still works! It was my first mirrorless. I bought it to adapt Leica lenses ... ---

Last edited:

TP_3_May_24.jpg

Hi, I have the same combination. It still works! It was my first mirrorless. I bought it to adapt Leica lenses ... ---

my first also Immo - not used the EP1 for years, so I thought I'd compare it with modern stuff - it's great for "street"

I really had a good time using M4/3 stuff - I also have a G1 but the "rubber" has gone all sticky

Back