What's Up With The Kingfishers?

When the river is up, if there are any local ish ponds, that's where they'll be if they are around.

You may already know their call Gav but if not, learn it, 99/100 times, you'll hear them before you see them. (y)
Cheers Dale, lots of local fisheries about I'll check them next and ears are tuned ;)

Sorry didn't mean to derail your thread :)

Time for an update.

Not sure if I've covered some of this already, I've had a bit of a read back and don't think I have.

It's a very different situation at 'my' KFs this year. Over the last few years, 2021 and 2022 in particular, I had 3 active nests that I knew of. Last year, a pair tried to burrow at my original site but a banking collapse saw those KFs move upstream. A pair tried there again this year at the begining of April, but for some reason, they moved on again, the instability of the banking is probably why, they know.

I have located a nest now, the droppings are a giveaway. I pass it on my way to take photographs but as it's near a road and footpath, I don't set up there. It's just within my licenced area but I'm reluctant to spend time there as I don't want to draw attention to it, being so close to a well used, public spot.

I think this may be the same pair I saw back in April, at my original site.

This is the only pair on the stretch that would normally have 3 pairs nesting.

I've been setting up just downriver, a spot I can hide at with little chance of being spotted ( by KFs or humans) about 100 metres from the nest. I know how to lose myself and I'm unlikely to be seen. I have a few other spots further down too.

Photos though have been few and far between, I've gotten 2 images so far this year, one of which is in this thread. I got a better, closer one just over 2 weeks ago of the male but it wasn't sharp enough for me. Low light was the culprit and it was windy too. I'm getting a lot of sightings though of both adults, they are carrying fish and fledglings are now imminent. I'm also getting a lot of flybys, over and under my perches and the male in particular was very interested in a new perch I'd put out last Wednesday. He flew by it many times and at one point, flared for landing but something spooked him, I think it was the end of my lens hood, as that obviously has to poke out from under the scrim. He did though sit in nearby trees, I heard him calling and at one point, could see him and I think he was sussing the perch out. I saw the female too, just not so often.

So as of today, plenty of sightings, just no perchings yet, I have 3 afternoons to myself as of today as well as one evening, so I'm going to hammer the time in while I can, hopefully, with some images to show for it. (y)

Last edited:
Time for an update.

Not sure if I've covered some of this already, I've had a bit of a read back and don't think I have.

It's a very different situation at 'my' KFs this year. Over the last few years, 2021 and 2022 in particular, I had 3 active nests that I knew of. Last year, a pair tried to burrow at my original site but a banking collapse saw those KFs move upstream. A pair tried there again this year at the begining of April, but for some reason, they moved on again, the instability of the banking is probably why, they know.

I have located a nest now, the droppings are a giveaway. I pass it on my way to take photographs but as it's near a road and footpath, I don't set up there. It's just within my licenced area but I'm reluctant to spend time there as I don't want to draw attention to it, being so close to a well used, public spot.

I think this may be the same pair I saw back in April, at my original site.

This is the only pair on the stretch that would normally have 3 pairs nesting.

I've been setting up just downriver, a spot I can hide at with little chance of being spotted ( by KFs or humans) about 100 metres from the nest. I know how to lose myself and I'm unlikely to be seen. I have a few other spots further down too.

Photos though have been few and far between, I've gotten 2 images so far this year, one of which is in this thread. I got a better, closer one just over 2 weeks ago of the male but it wasn't sharp enough for me. Low light was the culprit and it was windy too. I'm getting a lot of sightings though of both adults, they are carrying fish and fledglings are now imminent. I'm also getting a lot of flybys, over and under my perches and the male in particular was very interested in a new perch I'd put out last Wednesday. He flew by it many times and at one point, flared for landing but something spooked him, I think it was the end of my lens hood, as that obviously has to poke out from under the scrim. He did though sit in nearby trees, I heard him calling and at one point, could see him and I think he was sussing the perch out. I saw the female too, just not so often.

So as of today, plenty of sightings, just no perchings yet, I have 3 afternoons to myself as of today as well as one evening, so I'm going to hammer the time in while I can, hopefully, with some images to show for it. (y)
Hope it works out for you Dale.
On the change of nest holes I think the females can be a bit difficult to please - I once observed a pair over several days and the male kept on starting nest holes and the female would appear to fly in and check it out. Shortly thereafter the male would start another excavation and that happened about 8 times!

On the change of nest holes I think the females can be a bit difficult to please - I once observed a pair over several days and the male kept on starting nest holes and the female would appear to fly in and check it out. Shortly thereafter the male would start another excavation and that happened about 8 times!

Thanks Roger.

Yup, I've witnessed similar things over the years too, females checking out a burrow, then the male digging another one out, with a bit of help from the female. 2 years ago, the male seemed to renovate a Sand Martin hole from the previous year. I'm presuming the female rejected it as on my next visit, the male was burrowing just about 3 feet to the side of the 'renovated' burrow. The new burrow was succesful.

Oh that poor male!

Oh dear....................

For the first time tonight, I actually questioned what I'm doing. This has been a tough year, which started to come together a bit more a few weeks ago. Tonight though, I feel very deflated.

I put 3 more hours in that were going spare tonight, I took that chance at a spot that has worked for me just a few weeks ago. So that's 21 hours since last Friday.

I'm sat there on my (padded ;)) rock, covered in scrim, staring at my perch with occasional checks through the viewfinder for focus, exposure etc. It was quite breezy, the wind kept blowing the scrim off my lens hood, which got annoying. My bum is also killing me by now, it's not a comfortable experience, especially at 55 years old.

I just wasn't feeling it. I was fed up. Nice to be out and seeing the world go by and all that but for once, I'm there in person but not in my head.

The problem is, I'm the kind of person, when I get fed up with something/somebody, or it gets silly, something clicks and that's it. If whatever it is lucky, it might get another chance but often not.

I don't think I'm quite there yet, it'll probably come out in the wash but a crack maybe has appeared. I can't help think I'm putting too much time into this now for little return and it's affecting other aspects of my photography.

I like a challenge but it feels overly difficult this year. It's always been difficult but just now, I'm asking myself some questions.

I know, wildlife is hard.

Last edited:
I have plenty of days when I wonder why I bother, and I don’t make the same effort. On some days I’ve stumbled across owls and also a white tailed eagle, so you never know… it’s got to be better than sitting at home in front of the telly.
Can you get yourself more comfy, or maybe have a short break from it?

I was surprised to learn on Springwatch how many juvenile Kingfishers perish. ( so I do sit in front of the tally too! :) )

Oh dear....................

For the first time tonight, I actually questioned what I'm doing. This has been a tough year, which started to come together a bit more a few weeks ago. Tonight though, I feel very deflated.

I put 3 more hours in that were going spare tonight, I took that chance at a spot that has worked for me just a few weeks ago. So that's 18 hours since last Friday.

I'm sat there on my (padded ;)) rock, covered in scrim, staring at my perch with occasional checks through the viewfinder for focus, exposure etc. It was quite breezy, the wind kept blowing the scrim off my lens hood, which got annoying. My bum is also killing me by now, it's not a comfortable experience, especially at 55 years old.

I just wasn't feeling it. I was fed up. Nice to be out and seeing the world go by and all that but for once, I'm there in person but not in my head.

The problem is, I'm the kind of person, when I get fed up with something/somebody, or it gets silly, something clicks and that's it. If whatever it is lucky, it might get another chance but often not.

I don't think I'm quite there yet, it'll probably come out in the wash but a crack maybe has appeared. I can't help think I'm putting too much time into this now for little return and it's affecting other aspects of my photography.

I like a challenge but it feels overly difficult this year. It's always been difficult but just now, I'm asking myself some questions.

I know, wildlife is hard.
Go and do something you know will be productive for a time or two, hopefully that will up your positivity - then go back and give the Kingfishers another go. :)

I'd agree with Roger & Bebop with a little break :)

As you've said wildlife is a tough gig, may be a break for a while might help, chase another bird or animal or change subject all together.
I think I may be feeling some of what you are with the beasts this year, I admit I've had a bit of luck on the Hares, but all wildlife seems tough to find or spot this year.
I wonder if the strange winter and tough start to the year has affected where and how the feathered and fluffy beasts are.

I love being out in the sticks and feeling alone but when nothing shows up it can be a hit on the confidence as I feel I've got it wrong, nature is a cruel tease and sometimes plays hard to get.

I have plenty of days when I wonder why I bother, and I don’t make the same effort. On some days I’ve stumbled across owls and also a white tailed eagle, so you never know… it’s got to be better than sitting at home in front of the telly.
Can you get yourself more comfy, or maybe have a short break from it?

I was surprised to learn on Springwatch how many juvenile Kingfishers perish. ( so I do sit in front of the tally too! :) )

Go and do something you know will be productive for a time or two, hopefully that will up your positivity - then go back and give the Kingfishers another go. :)

I'd agree with Roger & Bebop with a little break :)

As you've said wildlife is a tough gig, may be a break for a while might help, chase another bird or animal or change subject all together.
I think I may be feeling some of what you are with the beasts this year, I admit I've had a bit of luck on the Hares, but all wildlife seems tough to find or spot this year.
I wonder if the strange winter and tough start to the year has affected where and how the feathered and fluffy beasts are.

I love being out in the sticks and feeling alone but when nothing shows up it can be a hit on the confidence as I feel I've got it wrong, nature is a cruel tease and sometimes plays hard to get.

Cheers, I've had a word with myself, had an early night and a good sleep.

I won't give up, I've invested too much time and I actually just love the act of just trying. I had a rare downer about it all yesterday but as long as the interest is still there, I will carry on. As Bepob says, it's much better than the tele, especially some of the drivel that is on there these days.

I think some of it is that I haven't been able to figure things out this year. Last year, I even got to know individual birds, by their markings, habits etc, even the way they stood whilst perched, they all had their traits. I'm nowhere near that this year.

I must remember too, that whilst it's well into the season now, it is still relatively early, we're not even half way there yet. The KFs were late this year too, so a few steps behind. Also, I've not seen that many fish in the river, it was teeming last year but not so much this year. This will slow chick growth down and prolong the time they're in the burrow, it could take upto 40 days.

Seeing the first site I was licenced at destroyed by a spate this year was heartbreaking. Parts of the banking remain though but I've not checked it for a few weeks. I will have a look this weekend, you never know.

Thankfully, only seen one mink this year.

I am certain I've located a nest, it's just outside my licenced area, by about 100 metres, if that, so I'm unable to spend time at it. I am sure that I have seen the adults carrying fish though, this can only mean there are chicks in the nest by now. I would think that fledging is imminent, I had expected it to have happened this past week but no sign of chicks last night. I did get 2 adult flybys, infact, I thought one KF was about to hit me in the head, or even land on it, it was that close. It flew by, just feet away, blissfully unaware I was there. I remembered that moment last night, that is pretty special. Moments like that are why I do it, it's not just for images.

I will though do some other things, the Damsels and Dragons are appearing now (late also) and I may have a few hours with them this weekend, we'll see. My landscapes have suffered though and that concerned me last night but then I remembered, it's probably not the best time of year for that, so no biggy.

Takes a lot to get or keep me down, I'm keeping calm and carrying on. (y)

Last edited:
I did get 2 adult flybys, infact, I thought one KF was about to hit me in the head, or even land on it, it was that close. It flew by, just feet away, blissfully unaware I was there. I remembered that moment last night, that is pretty special. Moments like that are why I do it, it's not just for images.

Like you say, moments like that are pretty special. IMO, they're as special (if not more so) as catching the bird on your perch since the moment is yours and yours alone so you don't need to share the experience with anyone!

As for the selfie - far too much face visible!!! :p

I am well and truly taking a kicking this year, although to be fair, there seems to be only one pair of KFs about on my patch, when there are usually 2 or 3 pairs, over a 4 mile or so stretch of river.

I've been watching this pair at a distance, as I'm not licenced at where I think the nest is. That doesn't stop me observing downstream though and I have photographed the male 3 times this year, firstly about a mile from nest, then the last time a few weeks ago, about 1/4 mile from the nest.

I had seen the male carrying fish about 6 weeks ago, which really can mean only one thing, chicks, as a KF won't carry a fish unless it has to. He may have been taking fish to a brooding female but my gut feeling is, there were chicks. Then everything seemed to stop and nothing had fledged.

I saw the male and female squabbling, probably some coursthip stuff, about 4 weeks ago.

I got excited, my assumption was (still is) that the first brood might've failed but now there seemed to be a second one on the go. That was just about a month ago.

Then I got a bad dose of manflu, I mean the really nasty one.

I was laid up for about 10 days with it. Yesterday though, I felt well enough to go for a walk along the river. Within seconds of getting there, I heared the tell tale 'peep peep' and a KF was perched the other side of the river, almost as if saying 'welcome back'. Well, that's my sentiment.

I didn't have my camera, I still didn't feel like sitting at the river for hours on end, this was a recce.

I picked a spot though, and made a note to self, I will be back. I went back today, but didn't really have a chance to set up. We've had heavy showers today, dodging them with a ton of gear isn't fun. I reconciled myself to just watching, as I was out of the loop anyway.

I'm glad I did, lots of flybys, up and down river. I watched from upstream and downstream of where I think this nest is. I have little doubt of where it is but I can't nail it down as I'm not going looking without a licence (there) but I can still observe fly bys, perches etc, away from the nest. Some of these are downstream and go well into my licenced area, so all good there. This kind of watching at a distance can reveal a lot of things, there is no need to be too close to the nest to get the story.

Anyway, the flybys back towards the nest site, all involved the KFs carrying fish, so again, it must mean chicks and maybe a fledging will happen soon.

So I'm optimistic again, they've had a tough year for some reason, I am only seeing about 30% of the activity I was seeing this time last year.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Don't think of those flybys as missed shots but as useful research! Lets face it, most people (who even notice KFs...) feel privileged to catch a glimpse of them flashing past!

Don't think of those flybys as missed shots but as useful research! Lets face it, most people (who even notice KFs...) feel privileged to catch a glimpse of them flashing past!
I know I do, I saw one last week dart over a foot bridge on a small stream, just a blue flash but made my week!

Not sure I've ever managed an SLR shot of a KF but have managed a couple of compact grabs of 'em when they've landed on mooring ropes within 6' or so of us. IIRC, all the grabs have been in Agia Galini harbour in South Crete.

I love just seeing them flitting past, usually from behind.

Totally, the privilege is never lost on me. (y)

I was tempted to try inflights yesterday. There were also Sandmartins darting about, they'd have made good practice if the light had been better.

I know I do, I saw one last week dart over a foot bridge on a small stream, just a blue flash but made my week!

Cool, good to hear. (y)

Not sure I've ever managed an SLR shot of a KF but have managed a couple of compact grabs of 'em when they've landed on mooring ropes within 6' or so of us. IIRC, all the grabs have been in Agia Galini harbour in South Crete.

I love just seeing them flitting past, usually from behind.

Reminds me of a time I was talking to a guy at a fishery a few years ago. The KFs there would perch on the ends of the rods. The previous owners of the fishery allowed me onsite one day, with my pop up hide. I'd been in it about an hour, with a perch out just in front of me. I could hear something scurrying about on the top of the hide, never gave it much thought, I assumed it was a sparrow or something. When I packed up for the day, I'd gotten a few images which were amongst my first proper wild KF images ever, I headed back to the lodge for a sausage toasty. The owner was laughing, he said there'd been a KF on top of my hide for "a good 3 minutes".

The place changed hands not long after and the new owners were a bit more strict about things, so I never got a chance to make anything of it. :(

Last edited:
I was hoping to photograph kingfishers this week at a Suffolk WT site that is well known for such birds. I asked them if it was worth a visit and received the following reply :

Kingfisher numbers are down again this year unfortunately. However, that said we do have one pair nesting at xxx and the odd bird has been seen at other places around the reserve from time to time.

You are not alone.

I will probably still go, as they are my favourite bird.

I was hoping to photograph kingfishers this week at a Suffolk WT site that is well known for such birds. I asked them if it was worth a visit and received the following reply :

Kingfisher numbers are down again this year unfortunately. However, that said we do have one pair nesting at xxx and the odd bird has been seen at other places around the reserve from time to time.

You are not alone.

I will probably still go, as they are my favourite bird.

That is interesting, thanks for letting me know. I really think bird flu has played it's part, on top of the normal challenges faced by these birds. I keep forgetting too, the river here froze almost completly back in January, that wouldn't have helped at all. The surface was frozen but the water was still flowing underneath the ice.

Good luck with yours.

Well, that's better.

2 hours tonight just downriver from the nest, no images but 10 flybys, even 2 KFs, seconds apart. Can only mean chicks in the nest, or even the chicks are out.

My hunch is, I saw both adults tonight, 2 flybys at least of a KF carrying fish.

It might finally be coming together.

Keep at it Dale......."Good things come to those who wait".

I've been away in the UK for just over two months and really looking forward to getting back to my Kingfishers and Little Owls in France in a few days. I have enjoyed photographing Ospreys and Eagles in Scotland, but can't wait to get bck to my Kingfisher hide on Monday.

I repositioned a lot of perches before I left, so hoping for some 'different' images this summer.

A few months in since your original post. Have the kingfishers returned in all their glory.

Keep at it Dale......."Good things come to those who wait".

I've been away in the UK for just over two months and really looking forward to getting back to my Kingfishers and Little Owls in France in a few days. I have enjoyed photographing Ospreys and Eagles in Scotland, but can't wait to get bck to my Kingfisher hide on Monday.

I repositioned a lot of perches before I left, so hoping for some 'different' images this summer.

Cheers Glynn, good luck with yours.

A few months in since your original post. Have the kingfishers returned in all their glory.

Long story short, it's been up and down all year. They were late showing up and none overwintered here. I'm Schedule 1 licenced at 2 sites but they've been inactive all year. I think several attempts at nesting have failed.

This pair that I'm watching now, seem to be really busy and seeing them carrying fish probaby means young in the nest or fledglings. Unfortunately, I'm not licenced at this site so I have to stay away from the nest itself but I can observe well away from it. They are flying into my licenced sites to catch fish too.

It's going to be a busy week or so ahead.

Cheers Glynn, good luck with yours.

Long story short, it's been up and down all year. They were late showing up and none overwintered here. I'm Schedule 1 licenced at 2 sites but they've been inactive all year. I think several attempts at nesting have failed.

This pair that I'm watching now, seem to be really busy and seeing them carrying fish probaby means young in the nest or fledglings. Unfortunately, I'm not licenced at this site so I have to stay away from the nest itself but I can observe well away from it. They are flying into my licenced sites to catch fish too.

It's going to be a busy week or so ahead.
Good luck and enjoy.

Dale so much above urging you forwards...not more much I can add on that front to what Roger Gav Nod et al have already said........................ mind you know me feelings anyway. (y)

Buddy will you please buy one of these..or sommit similar

Dale the above chair I have used for maybe 4 or 5 years.the design ain't perfect if I could get it in ali not steel it would be close. It comes with a bag agiin not perfect but that means I can sling it on a shoulder and move with ease

Fact wild life is hard core Fact you can wait hours an hours for nowt Fact if you are waiting for hours and hours and are not comfy you are even more likey to get nowt becuase you figit.

Fact beyond making that once in a life time killer frame, this is meant to be enjoyable.

Buddy sure we all want images and sure it can mess with one's head when we fail repeatedly and sure I rip me self to bits for a brown hare cause I'm bonkers. But I can't see the point in making more hardship for me than I need. I do sit and wait at times mate and that chair makes a massive difference to that time spent waiting for nothing to happen:headbang:(y):LOL:

Mate as above we all get down all fail alot in this genre ......... looking after the old bones puts your head in a better place, Dale .

So get a comfy little chair, it won't probably get ya more frames, but the walk home might be easier.(y)

keep pushing bro

stu

Dale so much above urging you forwards...not more much I can add on that front to what Roger Gav Nod et al have already said........................ mind you know me feelings anyway. (y)

Dale the above chair I have used for maybe 4 or 5 years.the design ain't perfect if I could get it in ali not steel it would be close. It comes with a bag agiin not perfect but that means I can sling it on a shoulder and move with ease

Fact wild life is hard core Fact you can wait hours an hours for nowt Fact if you are waiting for hours and hours and are not comfy you are even more likey to get nowt becuase you figit.

Fact beyond making that once in a life time killer frame, this is meant to be enjoyable.

Buddy sure we all want images and sure it can mess with one's head when we fail repeatedly and sure I rip me self to bits for a brown hare cause I'm bonkers. But I can't see the point in making more hardship for me than I need. I do sit and wait at times mate and that chair makes a massive difference to that time spent waiting for nothing to happen:headbang:(y):LOL:

Mate as above we all get down all fail alot in this genre ......... looking after the old bones puts your head in a better place, Dale .

So get a comfy little chair, it won't probably get ya more frames, but the walk home might be easier.(y)

keep pushing bro

stu

Thanks for the encouraging words Stu.

Had another few hours out yesterday, loads of flybys but nothing perched. That's fine, just seeing them is pretty cool. I also had an encounter with a Sandpiper, it came to about 5 feet from my feet and carried on as if I wasn't there. I watched it for about 5 minutes before it got my scent I think. I couldn't get a nice POV at that distance though, without spooking it.

I will look at the chair, it's something I do need. I have a cheap version, it was great for the first year but it's starting to give up now, I've not used it in a while. A new one is a good idea.

:)

Last edited:

keep pushing bro

stu

I think it was probably you (Stu) who recommended one of those chairs to me a couple of years ago for a beach shelter. It's great! Not easy to get in and out of it in a low beach tent but worth the effort! For more headroom, Mrs Nod has just bought me a Helinox Sunset chair for when headroom isn't at a premium - will be ideal in airports where several flights are delayed so departure lounges are a little (!!!) crowded. Not cheap but pack down small and are light.

Dale chair is needed bud.one can't wait for hours an hours an hours and then miss an image cause your body is too broke to nail the shot, ya use everything poss to get that one chance recorded (y)

I think it was probably you (Stu) who recommended one of those chairs to me a couple of years ago for a beach shelter. It's great! Not easy to get in and out of it in a low beach tent but worth the effort! For more headroom, Mrs Nod has just bought me a Helinox Sunset chair for when headroom isn't at a premium - will be ideal in airports where several flights are delayed so departure lounges are a little (!!!) crowded. Not cheap but pack down small and are light.

Maybe me buddy, I would take no credit though........................... I harp on about little low chairs for wildlife a good bit Nod . Ha and yes the devils own to get out of:LOL::headbang: I sort of have a technique of legs underneath and falling flat on face ....slowly.................. for wildlife, but I wouldn't call it dignified;)

The point of it all though is having what ever one has body wise in the best possible shape at shutter press, which one might have waited an age for.

I'm sturuggling to track link buddy wiill come back as soon as poss

take care both

stu

Gravity can help getting into the low chair, although when I'm using it, I'm usually in the beach tent with about 1" of headroom once seated... Getting out is less dignified - roll out sideways onto hands and knees, hoping that I haven't seized up too much to stand!

- roll out sideways onto hands and knees, hoping that I haven't seized up too much to stand!

This is my method, tried, tested and trusted. :LOL:

I have a chair very similar to Stu's original link although not as good a quality. It got hammered in my first year under licence and I'm not sure I'd trust it now. My current seating arrangements consist of one of those seating pads, mine is by Mountain Warehouse. I put that on top of a cushion type thing, that's round, with a hole in the middle and about 10 inches across. I try to find a 'shelf ' in the river bank, that will allow me to have my legs down in front of me, rather that stretched out flat on the ground. That's murder.

My pop up hide has a seat already in it, a camping type thing with a drinks holder. I found the KFs were put off more by the hide than scrim though. That said, I have had a KF on top of my pop up whilst I'm sat inside it but that was the exception. The pop up also seems to draw more attention from the public. I've even had stones thrown at it on one occasion.

I vaguely remember Nod, you asking me about a chair about 2 years ago.

Stu makes a good point, it's no fun trying to capture wildlife if you're sat uncomfortable for hours on end, it's good practice to lessen the effects as much as possible. (y)

Last edited:
Find a gap in the trees ;)

I used to use a round cushion but an operation made it redundant!!!

Can't remember who recommended the chair TBH but it was a good recommendation!

I suppose a limited attention span is handy in that it means I can't sit waiting for wildlife to appear. Sometimes frustrating but with all the fabulous shots posted here, I don't need to do the waiting!!! So, thanks to you all for posting the fruits of your stalking.

Find a gap in the trees ;)
Maybe we shouldn't post...this was a brilliant thread on kingfishers, I bumble in and it falls into disreputable chair debate and you me olde mate add the icing on the cake.

Ahh well Gav at least our hearts are in the right place,ha and me mate Dale's back smiling, so hopefully will be back to regaling us with stories of falling out of bed at kingfisher camp and coming home with a comfy bum

what more could a couple of mudscrubblers wish for :cool: :LOL:

Dale sorry mate what can I say.......................:D

On chairs if ever any of you find similar to my link in ali please tell me

Back