When the Chips are Down

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't think that I've ever shared this on TP, this was just a fun image that I took ages ago and just looking at my most interesting images on flickr I noticed that this in there :LOL: basically this is an images of some of my poker chips that I got a little heavy on the colour sliders and quite liked the neon like effect (y)

NEON POKER by mwhcvt, on Flickr

C&C is as always desired and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Like this one, like the neon effect that you managed to get, how did you manage to do that.

Thanks Darren, It was done just by adjusting the colour curves in the software that I use called Photoscape (y)

Matt

really like the colours and shapes. I think it's worth returning to the idea again though (if you still have the chips) and working on the composition.

really like the colours and shapes. I think it's worth returning to the idea again though (if you still have the chips) and working on the composition.

I still have the chips so that's not a problem (y) what were you thinking in relation to the composition :thinking:

Matt

Yeah I quite like this as well Matt, kinda reminds me of the original Tron Movie, same sort of effect :)

Like these alot Matt, the colours are so rich and the effect is stunning. (y)
You should patent it, never know these could be the next generation block of flats. 22nd century. :LOL:

Yeah I quite like this as well Matt, kinda reminds me of the original Tron Movie, same sort of effect :)

Thanks I'm pleased that you like it (y)

Would go well in the 43rd week theme of "Abstract".

I'm sure it would :D

Like these alot Matt, the colours are so rich and the effect is stunning. (y)
You should patent it, never know these could be the next generation block of flats. 22nd century. :LOL:

Thank, I love it when playing with the different setting give you a nice result :LOL: :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

Great effect, I think they need a bit more dark space around them though and would have more impact in a less tight crop.

Great effect, I think they need a bit more dark space around them though and would have more impact in a less tight crop.

I think your right a bit more space would be good (y) I'm pleased you like the effect :D

Matt

Back