Windows and doors.

Madrid:

Lots going on on this. It's a screen door, but there were bars on the balcony outside, then the colour separation is sky and buildings. Quite liked it because it's abstract.

DSC00860 by Kell, on Flickr

Madrid streets

17.004 by Kell, on Flickr

DSC00853 by Kell, on Flickr

DSC00854 by Kell, on Flickr

We stayed in the industrial zone and there were a few commercial buildings.

DSC00515 by Kell, on Flickr

DSC00514 by Kell, on Flickr

DSC00436 by Kell, on Flickr

Plus these fake windows and doors...

Fake Windows by Kell, on Flickr

Last edited:
Walking back home the other night I saw the sun streaming through this gate at the British Library and took a shot with my iPhone.

The irony being that I did actually have my 5D in my bag, but i was carrying that, another lens, a gimble for my phone and two tripods. I'd been on my feet all day and was trying to catch a train. In hindsght, I wished I'd done it as the highlights have completely blown on the phone.

BRITISH LIBRARY 2 by Kell, on Flickr

Some from Croatia. Mixed bag - we stayed off the beaten track in a tiny village called Bast.

Day trips to Split and Dubrovnik - although no opportunity for pics in Dubrovnik as we spent more of the day Kayaking.

Also, you'd think I'd get over making stupid mistakes by now. But somehow, after about the first day, I managed to accidentally switch my SONY from RAW to JPEG. So couldn't process a lot of these to the same degree as normal.

Derelict garage/Cafe, BAST.

CAFFE by Kell, on Flickr

DSC01925 by Kell, on Flickr

Bol

IMG_3330 by Kell, on Flickr

IMG_3332 by Kell, on Flickr

Last edited:
No idea why but for some reason I really like doors, my wife hates it though, especially when I randomly stop to take pictures of a random person's front door!

This one in particular I loved the texture of the wood and the metal door knocker, it's in a little village in Spain we went to a few years ago. Not brilliant photographically but there's just something about it I like.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1692015588440.jpg
    FB_IMG_1692015588440.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 2
  • FB_IMG_1692015677063.jpg
    FB_IMG_1692015677063.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi, Wilhelmstrasse in Wiesbaden/D, a prime location. One shop (still) in business, the neighbour out ... :

L1030635_DxO-z35d-c.jpg

Back