2 birds to ID please

dEFFO UP IN jUNE WITH A MATE OF MINE,SOLID WEEKS PHOTOGRAPHY,THEN WILL BE UP AGAIN IN aUGUST WITH THE mRS.i`LL PM YOU MY NUMBER NEARER THE TIME mIKE,MAYBE WE COULD SHARE A COFFEE AND STUFF .

Excuse capslock, not typing that again.....:)

dEFFO UP IN jUNE WITH A MATE OF MINE,SOLID WEEKS PHOTOGRAPHY,THEN WILL BE UP AGAIN IN aUGUST WITH THE mRS.i`LL PM YOU MY NUMBER NEARER THE TIME mIKE,MAYBE WE COULD SHARE A COFFEE AND STUFF .

on the booze, again!

on the booze, again!
Not yet Bill, another hour or so.

Disclaimer...anything I may post after 20:00 will be alcohol fuelled today.

Thanks Ade and my number sent in return, will be taking my ex ( still good friends ) and my son, plus two Springer Spaniels lol, looking forward to it, will probably be asking more questions as time draws nearer.

@fracster: no worries, q was already well answered and I missed most of it anyway cos I was in the hide/looking at the results.

And it's always nice to see people getting along! :)

Last edited:
Not meaning to be a mass ... conversationalist (!), I'm thankful for the reminder as to the differences between the varieties of Turda. Shame we see so few of them , in fact, haven't had any thrushes beyond the common black ones for years. :(

And what should have turned up since christmas? Yup, a Song Thrush. Always seems to be on the far side of the feeder or half behind something else so no decent shots of it - besides, I'm not a bird photographer!

Back