A smashing time

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
Some interesting ideas, liking the first one, but not sure it looks like the ball has broke the bottle.

Number 3 is superb and def the pick of the bunch for me :)

I love shots like these. I'm definitely going to look into how this is done and have a go

I love 3 and 4

Love the concept, certainly could be a useful concept to use in advertising!

Very nice set, especially like the last, keep looking at it and expecting it to leak out. Just pleased I did not have to do the clearing up afterwards !

I think the last one is my favourite too, I couldn't belive it actually worked. I had practiced on poly cups trying to get the timing right then just went for it, caught it bang on. But yeah, the tidying up is not fun, the glass gets everywhere. I have protective gloves and goggles on but I still come out of it with glass in my hair and all over my clothes.

I think the last one is my favourite too, I couldn't belive it actually worked. I had practiced on poly cups trying to get the timing right then just went for it, caught it bang on. But yeah, the tidying up is not fun, the glass gets everywhere. I have protective gloves and goggles on but I still come out of it with glass in my hair and all over my clothes.

Provided you come out of it uninjured the results are well worth your efforts - smashing set :D

Back