Critique required bullinachinashop's 52 for '24 - Week 38 - People

Some great catch-up shots.

Stand outs were the phone box and the temp gauge.

The light in the long grass shot is great - though I'd have been tempted to go with a much narrower aperture to try and get the sun a little more defined.

Straight to the point for Occupational :)

Great shot with the focus on the finger, really draws attention to the workpiece. Nice

Curious to see an electrician’s screwdriver there.

Some great catch-up shots.

Stand outs were the phone box and the temp gauge.

The light in the long grass shot is great - though I'd have been tempted to go with a much narrower aperture to try and get the sun a little more defined.
Thank you - I really like the phone box. And good advice with the long grass shot!
Straight to the point for Occupational :)
:)
Great shot with the focus on the finger, really draws attention to the workpiece. Nice

Curious to see an electrician’s screwdriver there.
Thank you! Not sure what the screwdriver was for - I'll hsve to ask!

Challenging week for me - positive COVID test last Saturday so a week recovering & working from home... but managed to get out this weekend to found some very high floodwater around town... so a slightly morbid take on the people theme where I got into some deep thinking about our lives spent trying to master everything but ending up powerless to mother nature... :ROFLMAO:...must have had too many lemsips

_DSC6023 (2) by bullinachinashop, on Flickr

_DSC5996 by bullinachinashop, on Flickr

_DSC6046 (2) by bullinachinashop, on Flickr

_DSC6051 (2) by bullinachinashop, on Flickr

_DSC6052 (2) by bullinachinashop, on Flickr

Last edited:
Yep some nice images - I'm only getting a red X for the 2nd but can click through to FlickR for it :)

I seem to get that error randomly and can't work out

But thanks for the positive comments!
It's usually a file size thing. A bit daft when hosting pix off site yourself. I've raised this issue in the past and got no joy.

Back