Canon Pro-300 dimensions with paper feed

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. I'm getting the Canon Pro-300 and will be getting a printer stand for it.

Although the printer dimensions are well documented, I'd like to know how much depth I would need for the printer stand, to allow for the printer plus the paper guides, fully extended for A3 paper size.

Would any of you current Pro-300 owners be able to do a quick check for me, please?

Thanks in advance

This may be of some help/guidance

Before I got my Epson ET-8550 I asked Keith Cooper about the 'space requirements" he did include that info in his review.....so maybe the same is somewhere in that linked review above.

Just checked mine. With the rear guides fully extended and touching the wall at the back of my desk the front of the printer is 53 cm from the wall extending to almost 90 cm if you include the front paper tray :)

Just checked mine. With the rear guides fully extended and touching the wall at the back of my desk the front of the printer is 53 cm from the wall extending to almost 90 cm if you include the front paper tray :)
That's a good looking puppy in your avatar! That a German Shorthair?

Just thinking. I have a Pro 9000 MkII Canon that does panoramic prints. Have had it a good number of years and never tied a pano till recently. have a deal come's on the computer asking which feed I want to use, front or back. Well have to open the back to get Panoramic paper in so I figured it was the back feed. Turns out the panoramic feed is the front feed and if you switch to front feed you can't print reg photo's except through the front feed. Only took about 6 yrs to figure that out! :)

Back