Challenge Carl's TP52 Challenge 2024

Use to indicate that this thread is for a community Challenge
I thought my cloud shot would be unusual imagine my surprise as I updated the spreadsheet before posting my pictures and saw your cloud shot. I was at camp with the Scouts when I took my photo and I was that glider later on myself.
Ha ha great minds. Glider envy - I think the club by me offers short flights. Maybe on a day like yours rather than the ominous one of mine.

Some good shots there, my favourite would be the screw driver set- especially the yellow section

Is a mushroom a vegetable or a funghi? Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? And other such taxonomy questions. Good picture though !

Is a mushroom a vegetable or a funghi? Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? And other such taxonomy questions. Good picture though !
I don't know tbh I'm as much in the dark in such matters as the mushrooms themselves. PS: my PHD in fungology was gained at Tesco .... veg aisle specifically. PPS: Did wonder hence the Pak Choi alternative.

Last edited:
Excellent takes on the theme. My vote goes to the second. It will be interesting to see what the rest of us come up with.

Excellent takes on the theme. My vote goes to the second. It will be interesting to see what the rest of us come up with.
Thank you Bob. I've gone for the easy take; will try and think of something a little a more novel - a challenging theme isn that sense. .

Back