Challenge Carl's TP52 Challenge 2024

Use to indicate that this thread is for a community Challenge
Light - Yup, I really like that :)
I've not looked at the exif, but long exposure?
Thanks Tim. Yes - experimented between 1-5 secs but this was a 2.5 second exposure.

Great shots for cutlery especially liking your latest one going in for the macro framing, the bubbles/ colours really make it special.

Great shots for cutlery especially liking your latest one going in for the macro framing, the bubbles/ colours really make it special.
Thank you Ryan. Wanted something a little more unusual and abstract,

No idea what it is but an interesting and well executed shot.

Like snappers choice, good focus and contrast between the colours. But what is it

Love the cutlery shot, it's a belter.
Cutlery shot is so good! Very surreal with the colours in the background
Snapper's choice also brilliant, great colours and there's so much scale for a close-up shot
That's a great Snappers Choice, well done!
No idea what it is but an interesting and well executed shot.
Like snappers choice, good focus and contrast between the colours. But what is it
Thank you all for your kind words. Excuse delay, just back from hols in Isle of Wight. Snappers Choice is actually a macro of a Joseph Joseph dish drainer :)

I see where you got your inspiration from

1z2ofw.jpg

I am finding your thread to be very creative and inspiring. Some very good ideas and wonderful execution. Hats off and well done!!!
Aw! That's kind of you to say Bob. Keeps me occupied and out of the wife's way ... so she takes pleasure from it too :D

Yes very creative! Made me think of Ghostbusters which has sent me down a whole different rabbithole of thoughts….

Back