Celeb Snapping

Wheels

Julian Keeler
Name
Julian
Edit My Images
No
Who is the most famous person you have managed to get a shot of that was not set up? i.e walking down the road etc.

Ken Livingstone, for what it's worth.

Brave man admitting that :LOL: closest I have been to taking someone even remotely famous was Wigans Mayor a couple of months back when I went and bust my camera.

Tyrone off of Coronation Street, at the Pirelli Rally a few years back. He was in the VIP area in Malcolm Wilson's back garden. When he noticed I was taking a few shots, he got someone to stand in the way.

I've since deleted the photos.

That's as good as it gets for me...

:D

Tyrone off of Coronation Street, at the Pirelli Rally a few years back. He was in the VIP area in Malcolm Wilson's back garden. When he noticed I was taking a few shots, he got someone to stand in the way.

I've since deleted the photos.

That's as good as it gets for me...

:D

I found this incredibly funny for some reason.

For me, Janine Butcher from Eastenders, shes from the same small welsh town that I grew up in too.

Years ago, Eastenders were doing a shoot at the hotel my wife and I were staying at in Spain. The pool area was closed for about an hour every day and our balcony was facing it. I was not really interested as disliked the programme, but my daughter thinks the pics are great as some are still in the show many years later.

cilla black when i was in puerto banus a few years back

Pierce Brosnan.. And I lost the photo with a laptop hard disk failure :(

Caught this feller after running in the BUPA thingy in Manchester

GordonBurns.jpg

a group of papps were hanging around a restauraunt in manchester, when i walked past after a footy match with all my gear, wanted to know what all the fuss was about and found out all the coronation street cast were about to arrive. so i dropped my bag and got out a camera, waited for about 1 hours, and they arrived, unfortunatly dont have the pics anymore :(

Uh, well I work at legoland, and the ride takes photographs of celebs.

So far I've sold pictures to Rio Ferdinand, Justin Lee Collins and Gwyneth Paltrow. The former? Totally miserable git (was just before the world cup tbf). Latter 2? Really really pleasant, friendly people. And to be honest, why shouldn't they be.

Who is the most famous person you have managed to get a shot of that was not set up?

The occasional celebrity gets attracted to me. Or at least, my kites.

So here we have: The Blue Peter crew. Picture taken from a kite:

img_9691.jpg

And Katie Knapman, presenter of BBC Countryfile:

136I3666.jpg

Andrew

anthony hopkins he was filming in my home town many years ago

Prince Andrew climbing out of a Helicopter at Skegness a couple of years ago. Trying to find the pic.

Ian Bothem, really nice guy had a chat with him as well it was when he was doing his walks for charity.

I don't do the Celeb thing now at all, but two old shots.

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

must be getting old - don't recognise the names of most of these "celebs"

Well - there was this one... behind the scenes shot of a film that The Real Big Yin narrated years ago - About Hedgehogs & Crisps... Other dude in frame was the films director.

Chris Eubanks outside Harrods about a month ago. Nice chap!

Great guy, They had a program on him on C4 if i remember following his life. Very funny guy and has a truck cab for no apparent reason.

David Cameron although a bit of a set up as i knew he'd be attending a conference in the town.

Pete Dougherty during his most recent drink driving and posession arrest

4307476938_52c870055e.jpg

A bit earlier this year just down the road from me.

Chris Evans filling up one of his cars in Ascot High St, is the most famous person I've snapped, but have done work for various celebs over the years; most are complete PITA's to work for.......

4531203455_c5c143d570_o.jpg

Chris Evans filling up one of his cars in Ascot High St, is the most famous person I've snapped, but have done work for various celebs over the years; most are complete PITA's to work for.......

4531203455_c5c143d570_o.jpg

And that's one of the better 'chance' celeb photos. Awesome. (y)

And that's one of the better 'chance' celeb photos. Awesome. (y)

He was actually pretty cool about me and my mate taking some shots when he realised we weren't 'paps' and were actually more interested in the car than him :LOL:

David Tennant during his Doctor Who days, he was filming round the corner from my office!

I went on my honeymoon last week. Was stood next to John Malkovich at Florence airport at the baggage reclaim. Looked well miserable so just grabbed a sneaky one.

Then when we were coming back Dizzee Rascal was on our flight. Spoke to him at the baggage reclaim at Heathrow and got a pic with me and the missus. Really nice bloke, and had a 5 minute chat with him. (y)

I'll put the pics up when I get home from work.

I went on my honeymoon last week. Was stood next to John Malkovich at Florence airport at the baggage reclaim. Looked well miserable so just grabbed a sneaky one.

Then when we were coming back Dizzee Rascal was on our flight. Spoke to him at the baggage reclaim at Heathrow and got a pic with me and the missus. Really nice bloke, and had a 5 minute chat with him. (y)

I'll put the pics up when I get home from work.

did you understood what Dizzee was saying ? :D

Back