Crotal Bells 52 for 2024. Week 35 Snappers Choice

Two good shots. Such a shame people feel it is perfectly acceptable to just drop something in the street when they have finished with it!

Like both shots, summer is a bright positive shot whilst the drink shot shows a more negative side of life

Two good shots. Such a shame people feel it is perfectly acceptable to just drop something in the street when they have finished with it!

Like both shots, summer is a bright positive shot whilst the drink shot shows a more negative side of life
Thanks chaps. The new Starbucks is about 40 yards from where the cup was discarded. I wish I could live on another planet.

To good shots Keith. Nice summery crop and a theme I've been adding to for years - Abondoned Drinks :)

Two very different shots... the drink shot tells a good tale too.

Summer, really like it, Drink not so much for reasons stated by others.
Remember years ago on TV a report of a newsagents in a small village that marked all the sweet wrappers with the persons name, it was a very clean village.

Summer, really like it, Drink not so much for reasons stated by others.
Remember years ago on TV a report of a newsagents in a small village that marked all the sweet wrappers with the persons name, it was a very clean village.
Cheers Pete

That's a lovely capture Keith - the ramblers seem blissfully unaware of what lurks below their feet :)

Good capture. The heron looks very non-committal about all the attention.

Nicely framed, looks a nice area for a walk. Not sure our dogs would be so relaxed with a heron that close by.

Good capture. The heron looks very non-committal about all the attention.

Nicely framed, looks a nice area for a walk. Not sure our dogs would be so relaxed with a heron that close by.

Great capture -a lot going on in that scene.
Thanks all. Bedford Embankment is very nice and the wildlife are used to people so tend not to be shy, loads of people feed them.
You can also walk through to Priory Marina next door and stroll around the lakes. Lots of people photography and wildlife opportunities and a really nice day out.

Clever novel take .... High Noon and a deep shadow to signify Hot

Nice cobwebs... She stands out from the background very well.
Thanks, I tried a few compositions, and this one had the best look to me. Better cobwebs looking straight on but didn't have the overall appeal.

Quite subtle with the reflections in the blade, so not an immediate impact but worth a second or third look. I like it

A well worn knife... the background complements the tones.

Niceswan :)

Back