Edit My Images
Yes
26.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

27.jpg

Last edited:
The last one is my favourite - composition and posing work very well in that shot imho. The poses look a bit awkward in some of the others.

definitely the last one for me!

imho....

1. too central, a crop like the last one would be better!
2. quite like this one but I think it would be better if she was facing into the frame
3. looks a bit dark on my monitor. maybe have worked better shooting from a lower angle to get rid of the messy foreground? what is the ball by the way?!
4. does nothing for me, sorry.
5. (y)

imho....

2. quite like this one but I think it would be better if she was facing into the frame
3. looks a bit dark on my monitor. maybe have worked better shooting from a lower angle to get rid of the messy foreground? what is the ball by the way?!
5. (y)

I'll take into account all your recommendations. Thanks!

Was the last shot wide-angle? To me it just looks just a bit distorted for full length shot. Perhaps a longer focal length would help. I really like the 1st shot.

imho....

5. (y)

Agree with above, but will add this:
#1 She has a vertical through her head which distracts (i.e. a bridge(?))

#2 Nothing to add to the above comment

#3 Too Pedestrian! This could have had some drama, but her stance is stiff and she's still got her handbag.

#4 Millie-no-mates! Seriously though the tables and benches make for a busy shot and leads you away from the subject (IMHO)

#5 is great IMHO, but as someone said may be improved with a different focal length.

Back