weekly HelenC's 52 for 2024. Week 35: Snappers Choice

Good job we have plenty of songs out there for when the best of plans go down the plug hole
Nicely adjusted :)

Nice mono Helen :)

We had an unexpected power outage at the weekend so I went for a wander round a local antiques emporium. I had been scratching my head over this one. Wasn't sure if a "fork in the road" would be a shoehorn too far?? Phone shot this time.

IMG_20240825_134535 by Helen Cannon, on Flickr

Very posh looking spoon Helen. Nice one :)

Did you buy it - and do you have the Spoon Bill? :naughty:

That’s a fancy spoon, I had thought of fork in road as well, nothing like a shoe horn, was supposed to be going on a glider trip today but weather has seen to that

Catching up on the entries - amazing Boardwalk shot!!

And yes, hope you bought the spoon and have enjoyed a very posh cream tea with it !

Very posh looking spoon Helen. Nice one :)

Did you buy it - and do you have the Spoon Bill? :naughty:

That’s a fancy spoon, I had thought of fork in road as well, nothing like a shoe horn, was supposed to be going on a glider trip today but weather has seen to that

That’s some spoon. How would you keep it clean?

Catching up on the entries - amazing Boardwalk shot!!

And yes, hope you bought the spoon and have enjoyed a very posh cream tea with it !

Thanks for the comments folks. Yes, it was quite a spoon... would hate to do the polishing!

Fab shot Helen :)

Yeah that's a cracker Helen, great use of the structure, lovely composition, wonderful colours.
That....is.......a.......belter !

Back