Hi from South Wales

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. Lee, or Taz here.. :)
Found this rather informative forum, whilst researching stuff. So I thought I'd better join and contribute, if I can...

So, my little intro........

I was taught a lot by my uncle, when I was very young (up until about 11), but left it until around 2003, when digital started becoming something, me thinking digital may make things easier (no dark room). So I took the plunge. Little did I know that it would rule what will be the rest of my life. (Thanks, Photoshop.. :mad: )

I do like gig photography, but haven't done that in a couple of years now. I use to earn a little from it. Also some portraiture stuff, especially for hair dressers.

Nowadays, I'm working on ever improving every aspect I can, from the ever present Photoshop, to taking pics of landscape through to animals and macro... Spreading myself thin, as ever.

This, by no means, makes me a great photographer. I still will be learning, many years from now. I still find it refreshing to 'go back to basics', now and again, as I find I've forgotten some basic stuff, which my ego denies, of course.

Anyway, I could go on...............

Hopefully, I'll post some pics, from time to time and take part in some argum... I mean, discussions.... ;)

Hello and a very warm :welcome: to you.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi there Lee, enjoy the forum :welcome:

Hi Lee, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Yes, it has lost some of it's 'originality', let's say. I prefer outside of the city. I live just a mile from forest, up through some lanes. Walk my dogs, take pics, when the dogs are behaving....

Back