Daily Jake's 365 Challenge

Where did that cat come from?? :thinking::LOL:

Love the photo of Ashness Jetty (y)

Where did that cat come from?? :thinking::LOL:

Love the photo of Ashness Jetty (y)

That's Archie, he's our Kitten we got back in June :)
Thanks Sam!

Lake District in a day - oh to be young again LOL

Some great shots since I last called in...

I see with the nights closing in the pussy is getting to become centre stage - not for till the end now though :)

Bad weather and short days are annoying me, I struggle thinking of what to shoot.

Cheers.

real nice updates Jake, 313 though; sensational

Thanks Nathan!

Im playing catchup again matey :LOL:

Some really nice recent images - im not a cat person but 322 is a superb shot and definately a much nicer shot than some of the cat 'fill-in shots' you've done previously :D

319 and 321 are also crackers (y)

I have just looked through all your images on here for this challenge and wow, what can i say there are far to many for me to like and comment on etc etc. But what i will say is you have some fantastic shots and have some interesting work it has been really inspiring looking at your images keep up the good work.

I have just looked through all your images on here for this challenge and wow, what can i say there are far to many for me to like and comment on etc etc. But what i will say is you have some fantastic shots and have some interesting work it has been really inspiring looking at your images keep up the good work.

Wow you've got some time on your hands haha! Thanks for taking the time to look through and comment Mandy :)

Im playing catchup again - loving the idea behind 326 and always impressed and envious of your light trails shots :D

You can't beat a good lego shot either - just hope you rescued him before it burnt down and melted the little fella.. :LOL:

Cheers Marcus!
Sadly the little fella took a bit of heat to the hand, and may have gone slightly black! I forgot to blow the match out after I took the shot haha!

Back