Large format photography

Since i have been looking into and changing to large format, i have learnt alot about photography, and made a few mistakes with the large format kit along the way. Loading film the wrong way round being one of my most recent mistakes. Im just looking forward to some decent weather in which i can use my kit in!!

Since i have been looking into and changing to large format, i have learnt alot about photography, and made a few mistakes with the large format kit along the way. Loading film the wrong way round being one of my most recent mistakes. Im just looking forward to some decent weather in which i can use my kit in!!

Its currently snowing, great chance for some b+w?

I managed to get myself a Sinar F1. Still looking for a lens though! For the moment I have borrowed a 150 and 90mm from school.

been out in it today, shot a few, got a bit of orange in the sky for about 15 mins so tried to set up something there. Only thing i found about shooting LF in the snow was that the snow on the ground acted as a huge reflector and when under the dark cloth caused a little problem. Nothing major though.

been out in it today, shot a few, got a bit of orange in the sky for about 15 mins so tried to set up something there. Only thing i found about shooting LF in the snow was that the snow on the ground acted as a huge reflector and when under the dark cloth caused a little problem. Nothing major though.

Good man, hopefully I am going to Cheshire tomorrow, there was a field I saw on the way home from Oulton and I thought it would make a great large format photo.

Il let you know how I get on.;)

kool, be sure to share the results with up when you develop and scan!

Back