My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing shot, Dave. Where did you take it? I've been looking at this one for a while - there has to be a lesson for me in there.
How did you do it?

Sorry for the late reply Edward, I've only just seen your post! It was taken from the hill opposite Corfe Castle (it's a bit of a climb!)

Still getting the hang of Flickr and from what I can tell, you need an old pro account to see how many views you get per day ? Do you really all have pro accounts or are you actively watching them day by day and working out how many views goes by per 24 hour ?

From looking yesterday on mine till today then this had about 11 views (which is more than my others lol) :

Penshaw Monument by Norms360, on Flickr

Norms, I guess everyone has pro accounts - there's no way I could work out my stats with 1100+ photos on Flickr and typically anywhere between 200 and 1000 views across them each day.

Last edited:
Norms, I guess everyone has pro accounts - there's no way I could work out my stats with 1100+ photos on Flickr and typically anywhere between 200 and 1000 views across them each day.

Ah thanks for that damian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back