Nifty Fifty Challenge 2024 - Chat thread

Hi Chris606, join in and just go for it . . . nothing ventured nothing gained - And have some fun and smiles like I do and good luck !

Abstract - I've an idea!

Some of us don't like to rush :p
I know, but you kinda get into a routine on the timings... I'll try to hold out a bit longer on the next one :ROFLMAO:

Septembers thread is up :)

Last edited:
Well that's an interesting theme. Could easily go both ways too ;)

Oaky so my Abstract for August is up. I actually like it as does evoke memories for me.

Tell me about it ! . . . I was going to take the photo in sunlight but I waited until it got dark outside. It is so abstract I didn't even give it a name !

Tell me about it ! . . . I was going to take the photo in sunlight but I waited until it got dark outside. It is so abstract I didn't even give it a name !
Hey, you got there in the end (y)

I had a few goes but August is a busy month and a lot of my abstracts are on longer focual lengths. I got a few shots, but nothing I really liked enough to post.

Well what a difficult task this month is in the vote. Everyone's photo's are a winner to me. I might have to have a tombola drum draw to select my top 3 at random!

Apologise if this has been asked before but is monochrome or black and white conversion allowed?
I'm sure I've done mono before. So can't see why not ;)

Back