Night photography

like them ;-)

but 1 could have a slightly wider crop maybe

4 is spot on

your right, and that was shot on fish eye, just wanted to make sure i had all of that lovley sky in! and thank you :)

Think they're great. What kind of exposure do you use?? Love the hut and the car. They are my favorites.

It always depends on the exsposure length, if im star trailing then its always 30 seconds continuous, as i stack. And if im painting something i normally shoot on bulb so i have enough time to paint everything, thanks for the nice comments :)

Liking the star trails Andrew, trying to get some half decent results to be able to show myself but failing so far!

Its all easy once you have the hang of it all! it all depends on what your subject your painting or trailing, generally if im trailing ill go for 30 second exposures and then stack the images, but if im painting i shoot on bulb, then play with my settings to determine the lighting. thank you for all the positive feedback everyone :)

cheers everyone for the kind and welcoming feedback, have afew more recent ones that i shall be uploading tomorrow :)

I love night photography and these are amazing. The last pictures is my favourite if I had to pick but I love them all.

Am I right in saying that you want a very low ISO to keep them clean and clear or do you need decent sensitivity to capture the stars?

Your right aleung2, i shoot on around the 200 mark when im doing straight exposures, however if im stacking the images when im star trailing i shoot around the 400 mark as it really brings out the stars.

Really nice set. Love number 4. Two things i would change are cloning out the pylon and the aircraft trail. Two really easy fixes that i think would take it from a good photo to a stunning one.

2 and 4 for me too.. oh and welcome.. love the colours and look of the shots well done you

Back