one of my first shots with my new d3000

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
this was one if my first shots with my new nikon d3000, absoutly love the camera and having good fun getting used to it.

4257680486_5495185a39.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of snow glad u love ** new camera i got a new canon 500d awhile back and love it.;)

nice looking dog i had a german shep called sam a few yrs ago died from cancer unfortunatly, bless her.
on a lighter note though, great fun learning a new camera aint it

this was one if my first shots with my new nikon d3000, absoutly love the camera and having good fun getting used to it.

4257680486_5495185a39.jpg

Iv got mine on order now :) Waiting for it to be deleiverd within the weekend or next week.. but i cant wait :D but grrr xD! Makin me want it more now.:bang:

its worth the wait dan :) ive upgraded from a fuji s9500 to the d3000 and im really impressed, hope you enjoy it when it arives and i look forward to seeing your results with it, it is annoying waiting for deliveries aint it im waiting on a filter for mine from ebay but been delayed with all this snow lol

nice looking dog i had a german shep called sam a few yrs ago died from cancer unfortunatly, bless her.
on a lighter note though, great fun learning a new camera aint it

Thank u he is a stunner and hes a big boy enjoy ** camera ;)

yeah unfortunatly he can be a bit snappy with other dogs so my mate has to leave that on him when out, shame because i think it spoils it a bit too lol
i would like to clone the telegraph pole/power lines out but i dont have any software and i think that might be a bit advanced for my rather limited computer skills lol

heres a different angle with a tighter crop, i think the crop is definatly better on this one

4260000213_3cdff895a7.jpg

i also like the pic; from the d3000-thinking of buying this cam as well; in the middle of my research......love the Dog...looks cool

sorry just to clear this up, i had a few problems with the nikon and had to return it twice, that left a bitter taste in my mouth so i got a refund and made the move to the canon 1000d

Back