Recommend me a portable backdrop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the back of the Hi-lite reflective inside or is it the same on both sides?

You seem to be missing the points about the Hi-lite, and what it is and is not capable of, take a look HERE for more info ;)

You seem to be missing the points about the Hi-lite, and what it is and is not capable of, take a look HERE for more info ;)

It was a pretty straight forward question, i just asked if the inside of the back of the Hi-Lite was reflective.

It was a pretty straight forward question, i just asked if the inside of the back of the Hi-Lite was reflective.

And that is why i linked you to the Lastolite website, i was just trying to be helpful, but it does appear you have some sort of complex about people trying to help you, so as per your PM you have just sent me requesting and i quote

"I neither want nor need your condescension. Your advice is not welcome"

I will now leave this thread, and any other threads you ask for advice in the future, as you really are some piece of work !

And that is why i linked you to the Lastolite website, i was just trying to be helpful, but it does appear you have some sort of complex about people trying to help you, so as per your PM you have just sent me requesting and i quote

"I neither want nor need your condescension. Your advice is not welcome"

I will now leave this thread, and any other threads you ask for advice in the future, as you really are some piece of work !

Oh really? pm's you say? :|

Oh really? pm's you say? :|

Yes really Yvonne, and quite honestly i was gobsmacked, but then again, reading through the rest of the thread, i can see i am not the only one whose advice he doesn't want, i haven't replied to the PM apart from quoting some of it here, so i will leave it at that, as i have no idea why i merited the abuse !

Inside of the hilite is a white reflective PVC type material. Pointing your light(s) toward the back helps to even out the lighting by bouncing it back. The outside back is black of the same material, with a seam down the centre, not designed for use as a background.

I have hoisted mine up and clamped on regular vinyl for a longer train, lighting separately at the join. Lightroom with the adjustment brush will fix anything that needs tweaking.

I use two lights inside, two lights outside on the train, and a key and a big butt reflector.

But that's just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back