Samuelslade007 Photo24...the one where even tumbleweed goes to die...

"We're looking for a dog with a journal, not a journal shaped like a dog"

32052197641_7f56ccfb4c_c.jpg

damn it.... snakes or fruit for one of the last two???
Glad to see you are going well Sammy (y)

How about a snake with an apple in its mouth? then you are covered :D

DM- “The Monkeys are throwing stuff at you.”
Cleric- “Bananas?”
DM- *shakes head*
Orc- “Well, it used to be Bananas.”

32023005742_3e63762393_c.jpg

I didn't realise that you have actually done it, just thought you couldn't sleep, I'm going back to look at these photos:)

Great to follow Frank, I will join one with you 'one day' :D

Yeah, I will........ one day :)

....................................................................................................................................................................................................... :hug: ...that's right........... you all see how it makes sense.... join me on the dark side .... we have custard creams...

....................................................................................................................................................................................................... :hug: ...that's right........... you all see how it makes sense.... join me on the dark side .... we have custard creams...
MMmmmm Custard Creams, sold IF I have coffee to dunk them in :)

MMmmmm Custard Creams, sold IF I have coffee to dunk them in :)

...............................COFFEE..........................................................................COFF...........EE..................................................... dipping CC in COFFEE??? this might be that straw the camels do not talk of..... :mad:

...............................COFFEE..........................................................................COFF...........EE..................................................... dipping CC in COFFEE??? this might be that straw the camels do not talk of..... :mad:
You just do NOT know what you are missing... like heaven on a stick, without the stick, oh yes, and without the heaven, just soggy pulpy coffee flavoured yumminess :)

You just do NOT know what you are missing... like heaven on a stick, without the stick, oh yes, and without the heaven, just soggy pulpy coffee flavoured yumminess :)

i'll be saving the bourbons for you then....... with the fillings picked out of them...

Excellent series of pics, well done for pulling it off once again! Oh and custard creams, yummy, yummy, yummy!
Thanks Michael... still recovering from it I feel.. but February will be upon us all very soon for another one. .... wink wink...

Thanks Michael... still recovering from it I feel.. but February will be upon us all very soon for another one. .... wink wink...
I don't always sleep well and I didn't sleep at all last night, I decided to try taking pics to see what is like, I got 2am until 8am done, it's not easy, even when you can't sleep!

I don't always sleep well and I didn't sleep at all last night, I decided to try taking pics to see what is like, I got 2am until 8am done, it's not easy, even when you can't sleep!
Until u try it,no... I don't think u can appreciate the fun of a 24... when it's dark outside and early nights my mind closes down so quickly...like a fog u have to wade through

Back