Skye At Night book project

Phew, that went well. I've never been to a book launch before, let along held one myself. Here's a little video of the proceedings...

Well done to you. It so heart-warming to see a 'project' actually manifest into an outcome. The book launch looked really good and everyone was smiling and having a good time. Inspiring, really inspiring. Thanks for sharing your journey (so far !).

Well done to you. It so heart-warming to see a 'project' actually manifest into an outcome. The book launch looked really good and everyone was smiling and having a good time. Inspiring, really inspiring. Thanks for sharing your journey (so far !).
Thanks! Online orders keep coming in all the time too. Planning to put it up on Amazon soon as well.

First review published in the West Highland Free Press.

"A gem of a book"

"The best photographic book highlighting the Isle of Skye to be published this century"

Chuffed to bits. I'm used to seeing my pictures in the papers (football and rugby when I used to shoot sports). It's a different thing when it's a review of five years of hard work.

WHFP review paper small.jpg

First review published in the West Highland Free Press.

"A gem of a book"

"The best photographic book highlighting the Isle of Skye to be published this century"

Chuffed to bits. I'm used to seeing my pictures in the papers (football and rugby when I used to shoot sports). It's a different thing when it's a review of five years of hard work.

View attachment 431257
Very rewarding - well done. :clap:

This is an unwelcome development. A significant proportion of my latest print run have a binding error and 4 pages are in the wrong place. Of course I only found this out after despatching 150 pre-orders, so they’ll all need to be sent replacements. And it was a small-ish print run of 250 copies.

Thankfully my printing company are sorting things out and printing a new run at no cost, and despatching the replacements. What a total PITA. I guess these are the things one has to handle when moving from being a photographer to being a publisher.

Back