Someone needs to mention it.

SS this year? :D

what's all this talk about xmas , gruppenfuhrer UFO was merely suggesting the mods establish a secret police to keep order in oof

Surely even the mention of C*******s is against the rules? It is after all supposed to be a religious celebration!

Surely even the mention of C*******s is against the rules? It is after all supposed to be a religious celebration!

That's the first sensible thing I've read from you for ages :p

MATWSIJ...

Christmas? ! Really? :runaway: :LOL:

My girlfriend has already started hinting what she wants

Why is there no face palm smiley :LOL:

smiley26_zpsd6874d0a.gif

You know the rules as much as anyone Nod. We are not allowed to discuss religion, case dismissed :LOL:

How about the tradition of 12 days before so that would be tomorrow :D

Some people are really playing with fire here.
Just go take a few pictures for the next 3 months :p

Never touched it, its the swear filter kicking in :p

You can bring on the dreaded Christmas in 9 days.

Until then it does not exist.

You want me to take pictures of hunting down the snake and setting fire to his ass?.... oh gladly!!:LOL::LOL:

That alone is worth a late night (y)

You want me to take pictures of hunting down the snake and setting fire to his ass?.... oh gladly!!:LOL::LOL:

Just so long as you don't try hunting me down, as I cannot escape at the moment :eek:

Just so long as you don't try hunting me down, as I cannot escape at the moment :eek:

depends if you start picking on me:LOL::LOL: i do believe you might be slightly closer so yep i could set your ass on fire too:razz:

depends if you start picking on me:LOL::LOL: i do believe you might be slightly closer so yep i could set your ass on fire too:razz:

Well what ever floats your boat I guess :cautious: but I though I was inline for the paint not the flame thrower :eek:

Back