weekly Sophie - 52 for 2024 - Week 22-25 Catch Up with Tech Minimalist

Week 21 - Weather

This morning the rain had returned, and my male cat Titan doesn't understand that I have no control over it. So he lays by the back door watching the rain, before reluctantly going outside for his morning scout of the territory.

I used Mr Browns Macro lens for this picture in the hope of being able to highlight his slightly wet fur, but he just wasn't wet enough this morning.

Lazy Cat
by Sophie Brown

Good that he didn’t bring the wet in with him and distribute it in the house, bad that he didn’t bring the wet in with him for the photo.

Great catch up set... nicely exposed too - I can't imagine it was easy in that environment.
Weather... lovely shot. My old cat used to get me to open the door, stick his nose out and then go into reverse mode when it was raining!

Good shots on your catch up, it's usually hard to take photos in places like that without people getting in the frame (the audacity).
Imaginative take on the weather theme, I think it sums up most of our feelings being stuck indoors.

What a catch up! Its been a busy few weeks. I'm sure Mr Brown has updated you all already, but as you may have guessed we went away for a 3 week tour driving around some of the amazing European countries. So some of my pictures have been taken during that trip.

Week 22 - Critters
Quite a number of critters located in Berlin Zoo, but there was one in particular that seemed to enjoy having their photo taken. A Sumatran Tiger.

Big Critter
by Sophie Brown

Week 23 - Vegetables
This admittedly was not taken on the trip in Europe. I feel this was a bit snappy for me but I couldn't think of something interesting to do and wanted to get on with this catch up.

Boiling Vegetables
by Sophie Brown

Week 24 - Decay + Tech - Minimalist
Back to Europe and one of the many stunning sites we saw. This is the 'decaying' Eiger Glacier located towards the top of Jungfraujoch in Switzerland. I also felt this fitted the technique of minimalist. It was lovely to see this glacier, but it is getting smaller every year.

Decaying Glacier + Tech
by Sophie Brown

Week 25 - Snappers Choice
After 2 and a half weeks on the road, we were heading back through France towards home, and Mr Brown being the gentleman that he is, surprised me with the cherry for the top of this amazing trip...spending our last couple of days in Disneyland Paris. You all know I'm a Disney fan so I was ecstatic.

Snappers Choice
by Sophie Brown

Nice set of catch up shots. I particularly like the glacier shot. Nicely composed and lovely balanced light.

Back