TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 23/24

Another change at the top of the Head2Head league, as Klopp Klopp Boom beat Banished to Riyadh 80-57 to go top, 2 points ahead of Woodys Wonders who lost a close H2H 64-65 against WIRE TOWN.

Amber Army are still 3rd, now 4 points behind Woodys Wonders, despite losing their H2H with Hardly Athletic in a not so close 66-106, ;)because Onana what's my name in 4th, also lost their H2H with 83-86 Biggin Bangers, and stay 1 point behind.

Tarric's Tot's won their match up with King Kangraoo 63-76, and are now 2 points behind Onana what's my name.

TP H2H Table GW23
1707246483373.jpeg

TP H2H League Results GW23
1707246497181.jpeg

TP H2H League Fixtures GW24
1707246512528.jpeg

I had a good week thanks to the Phil Foden hat trick. :) That got me the win in the H2H matchup by 3 points.

I left Gabriel and Saliba on the bench, thinking (hoping;)) Liverpool would score some goals, and it worked out pretty well points wise, with them getting -1 and 1 points respectively. I put Alisson on the bench too, instead of Areola, and despite conceding 2 goals, got 2 points, against Areola's 1 point. :rolleyes: I think the Haaland change worked out too, with 10 points as captain.

I had a good week thanks to the Phil Foden hat trick. :) That got me the win in the H2H matchup by 3 points.

I left Gabriel and Saliba on the bench, thinking (hoping;)) Liverpool would score some goals, and it worked out pretty well points wise, with them getting -1 and 1 points respectively. I put Alisson on the bench too, instead of Areola, and despite conceding 2 goals, got 2 points, against Areola's 1 point. :rolleyes: I think the Haaland change worked out too, with 10 points as captain.

Some of my recent sales: Foden, Cunha, Watkins ... :ROFLMAO:

Who are you selling this week? :D It hurts when that happens, but we've all done it. It's going to get tricky for a few weeks now...

The other week it was Saka :ROFLMAO:

My biggest mistake this week was captaincy, I took it from Haaland, initially gave it to Darwin, but ended up with Richarlison, the one attacking player I have who did naff all! [Palmer hasn't played yet who was also a consideration]

Amber Army(74) still lead the league, though now only by 18 points, ahead of Klopp Klopp Boom(79). Medway United(58) lose some ground, though stay in 3rd, but are now on equal points with Woodys Wonders(78) who stay in 4th.

Onana what's my name(80) move up in to 5th, I(74) move up to 6th, as New Oak Utd(68) drop to 7th, just 3 points behind me.

Highest scorer of the week was horspath hounds with 90 points. :clap:

The average point score for the week was 62.

The deadline for making changes this week is Sat 17th Feb @11:00.

TalkPhotography FFL 23/24 GW24
1707839302074.jpeg

In the Head2Head league, leader Klopp Klopp Boom win again, after coming out ahead of Biggin Bangers 79-67 in their match up. Unfortunately for Klopp Klopp Boom, Woodys Wonders in 2nd also got back to winning, with a win against King Kangaroo 73-43, and are still 2 points behind.

Onana what's my name beat Amber Army 80-74, to swap places and go 2 points ahead into 3rd, and 6 points behind Woodys Wonders.

Tarric's Tot's are still 5th after winning their H2H with New Oak Utd 86-64, and now on equal points with Amber Army.

Next week 2nd take on 4th as Woodys Wonders and Amber Army go H2H.

I was unlucky to go H2H with top scorer of the week, horspath hounds, and lost 74-90, and drop a place to 12th. :( Got to love love the randomness of the H2H's, even when it goes against you. :LOL:

TP H2H Table GW24
1707840605533.jpeg

TP H2H League Results GW24
1707840618484.jpeg

TP H2H League Fixtures GW25
1707840632228.jpeg

Trent's out for 'weeks'

Great news, I just brought him back in last round :rolleyes:

The whole time Haaland was out I held 5th, soon as he's back I drop to 7th ... hmmm - was silly of me not to captain him really, since it's gone back to that kinda game.

I have a red, an orange and a yellow all of a sudden. :oops: :$ :LOL:

It could be worse I guess, I do have a full team to field with at least one sub, Trent was one, the other came as a surprise, Pedro Porro - But I've made my moves so he may hold up end of the bench for now!

I will probably bring Salah back in, it'll be tricky though
Don't rush into it. Let him earn some points for me before you put the mokkers on him. Buy Son instead ;)

Don't rush into it. Let him earn some points for me before you put the mokkers on him. Buy Son instead ;)

Ha, before they fecked off I had both of them, De Bruyne replaced Salah and I think it was Palmer in for Son

Looking like another crappy week for me even though my forwards are scoring, everyone else got Saka and Watkins [also had both of those originally]

Ha, before they fecked off I had both of them, De Bruyne replaced Salah and I think it was Palmer in for Son

Looking like another crappy week for me even though my forwards are scoring, everyone else got Saka and Watkins [also had both of those originally]
I tried to talk you out of selling Watkins. He has some good fixtures coming up. I got KdB for Son as he was going to be away for 3 or 4 weeks and when back he won't be playing cf. My only concerns at the mo are Pedro who is injured and Bowen. I brought Bradley in for Trent this gw and will probably ride until after the bgw then deal with those issues.

I tried to talk you out of selling Watkins. He has some good fixtures coming up. I got KdB for Son as he was going to be away for 3 or 4 weeks and when back he won't be playing cf. My only concerns at the mo are Pedro who is injured and Bowen. I brought Bradley in for Trent this gw and will probably ride until after the bgw then deal with those issues.

I had already sold him I think? You did say I shouldn't have though - Many of the players I sold went on to do much better, but that's how it goes, and of course hindsight is always a great thing :D

Your bad week is a good thing..... For my head to head score at least!!!!

I know mid-game week ranks mean nothing, but I've just looked at our main league....

Anyone who has triple captained Haaland will be biting their nails now. He'll need to score at least 20 in the next game to justify their faith.

Anyone who has triple captained Haaland will be biting their nails now. He'll need to score at least 20 in the next game to justify their faith.
As one of those people, I call nonsense to that comment! 10 points will do, as 12 for a DGW is ok (even though I hoped for more).

Last edited:
As one of those people, I call nonsense to that comment! 10 points will do, as 12 for a DGW is ok (even though I hoped for more).
I'm surprised at that. I I would be disappointed with less than 60 points overall and expecting a minimum of 40 to 45.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever had 60+ from a TC. Perhaps I need to try harder!
The trick is to treble captain whoever Cagey has just sold ;)

Y'all better captain Palmer or Richarlison in that case :D Just sold both to have some kind of a team in play next round

Last edited:
Y'all better captain Palmer or Richarlison in that case :D Just sold both to have some kind of a team in play next round

I wanted Saka back in, and neither of those 2 play next round - I also have 2 reds to deal with, might have to abandon that Salah idea

Jota went red icon AFTER I made the changes, of course :rolleyes: which may make it possible to swing Salah within 2 rounds

Last edited:
I wanted Saka back in, and neither of those 2 play next round - I also have 2 reds to deal with, might have to abandon that Salah idea

Jota went red icon AFTER I made the changes, of course :rolleyes: which may make it possible to swing Salah within 2 rounds
You really need to consider what's going to happen in week 29 too...

You really need to consider what's going to happen in week 29 too...

Did not know that was such a low game week, one of the downsides in not keeping up with general footy! I wouldn't be investing heavy in any of those 6 teams confirmed to play that week though, probably should've held Richarlison but then I sold him before Jota went red - obviously he would have been the one going out

And damnit, my week was poor enough but now I find out Darwin is out for this eve's game too

Last edited:
Luck not on my side this week in the head to head third highest score but just happened to be drawn against the highest scorer.

Amber Army(79) still top the league, but their lead ahead of Klopp Klopp Boom(92) is down to 5 points. Woodys Wonders(73) move up to 3rd, 9 points ahead of Medway United(64), as they were on equal points last week.
I move up into 5th place after getting the highest point score of the week with 101. :banana: I am now 21 points behind Medway United. Onana what's my name(85) drop to 6th, just 8 points behind me.

Average point score for the week was 73.

Some teams not playing this gameweek because of the Carabao Cup Final. ;)

The deadline for making changes is Sat 24th Feb @13:30.

TalkPhotography FFL 23/24 GW25
1708625144727.jpeg

Last edited:
In the Head2Head league, Klopp Klopp Boom extend their lead at the top to 5 points, after beating New Oak Utd 92-52, and 2nd placed Woodys Wonders losing their H2H with Amber Army 73-79.

Onana what's my name won their H2H with WIRE TOWN 81-76, and are now just 3 points behind Woodys Wonders. After their win, Amber Army are still in 4th, 2 points behind Onana what's my name, and 2 points ahead of Penfold's Dangermice who beat Hardly Athletic 83-56.

TP H2H Table GW25
1708626164976.jpeg

TP H2H League Results GW25
1708626176695.jpeg

TP H2H League Fixtures GW26
1708626208457.jpeg

Luck not on my side this week in the head to head third highest score but just happened to be drawn against the highest scorer.
I think you were slightly ahead going into the Liverpool v Luton game, we both had Bradley, but I had van Dijk who scored, and Doughty. I had 3 points to come off the bench too for Areola because Alisson was injured.

This was my 2nd highest score of the season, and I had 16 points on the bench! :oops: :$ Still more than happy with what I selected, and the points I got though. :)

Because of the Carabao Cup Final, I would have had just 10 players available to pick. :rolleyes: I have chosen to change Bradley for Walker with my one free transfer. I may reverse that for next week. I think Bradley can potentially get some good points while playing because Alexander-Arnold is injured. The way Liverpool are getting injuries atm though, any of them could go down next. :rolleyes: Hopefully he survives the final. ;) :LOL:

Last edited:
Are you actually f'ing sh*tting me!??? I just brought Hojlund in last night and today he gets ruled out for 3 weeks! .... I give up :headbang:
I nearly did too. He has, sorry, had a great fixture this gw. But I bought Solanke instead as he has a lot of good fixtures and a dgw coming up. ;)

I nearly did too. He has, sorry, had a great fixture this gw. But I bought Solanke instead as he has a lot of good fixtures and a dgw coming up. ;)

It hasn't made much difference to what I would have had outfield, as he replaced Darwin - but, it cost 4pts, and now I have 3 players in the red on bench :(

Back