Tay Rail Bridge, Dundee

Edit My Images
No
Thanks for looking! All comments welcome.

33.jpg

Thanks
Al.
http://www.aspectsof.com

I like that, lovely colours and great use of lead lines. Excellent work (y) :clap:

wow that is great
I love the way the bridge disappears into the mist! (y)

i really like this photograph. the POV is absolutely spot on, dont think it could be improved. the bridge curving away into the harr adss great depth to the shot. and muted hues are great too. the only thing is the scaffolding but you cant do anything about that.thanks for sharing.

dave

Good capture with lovely light which is well rendered. One small crit is that the bridge is not quite level (line up the verticals or the leg cross-members) but that is easily fixed. (y)

That is a cracker, great lead in with bridge line and that fact it disappears into the mist is fabbo, great exposure control and lovely pastel colours.

Rob

iv crossed this bridge loads of times, ill never look at it the same again... you have done really well to capture it like this.....good work mate

Lovely image. Love the way the bridge leads you into the mist (y)
Not sure I'd be all that happy having to cross the bridge mind :LOL:

Good capture with lovely light which is well rendered. One small crit is that the bridge is not quite level (line up the verticals or the leg cross-members) but that is easily fixed. (y)

I'm with HUN, its a really beautiful shot and a slight rotate will take it from 99% perfect to 100% in my book! (y)

Really good!!

Thanks for all the postive comments - hadn't noticed the rotation so will sort that and get it printed up i think for my wall!

It is a lovely shot, having had a little play I quite like it flipped the other way so the bridge leads from left to right. :)

I keep waiting for them to take the scaffold down before tyring to capture an image like this but you've just convinced me not to wait any longer, absolutely cracking shot!!

I'll add my voice to the chorus of congratulations. Very nice shot. Although the individual elements are static, the composition is very dynamic. I find my eye continually moving. No matter which end of the bridge my eye is on, I find myself moving to the other end.

Beautiful colors.

Back