The TP 52 - 2024 The sign up and chat thread Week 40 Candid

Getting the train to Blackpool tomorrow. There will be people :banana: :naughty: :banana:

There were people! Quirky interesting people :banana: :naughty: :banana:

• Haha
Reactions: rpn
Did a tech get chosen for this block yet? It still says TBA on the spreadsheet and I couldn't spot it in this thread, or did I miss it somewhere?

The Tech is Panning for Sep/Oct - it's in the Themes thread.
As we are now looking ahead to things around the end of the year. the rather random choice I picked for the next week is Exit

Remember that the tech themes are intended to be a gentle push into trying something new. Give them a go, this isn't a competition, just a personal challenge.

In a sprit of Candid-ness, I have to confess that I just discovered that I took out duplicate policies with Eversure a couple of months apart last year, only realised thanks to the renewal notice for the second one arriving. The nice lady there not only cancelled the auto-renewal that was going to take place, but arranged a full premium refund for the duplicate policy, which was very decent and unexpected. But what a daft old sod I am for doing that in the first place!

Oooooh my fave! :banana::naughty::banana:

Remember that the tech themes are intended to be a gentle push into trying something new. Give them a go, this isn't a competition, just a personal challenge.

In a sprit of Candid-ness, I have to confess that I just discovered that I took out duplicate policies with Eversure a couple of months apart last year, only realised thanks to the renewal notice for the second one arriving. The nice lady there not only cancelled the auto-renewal that was going to take place, but arranged a full premium refund for the duplicate policy, which was very decent and unexpected. But what a daft old sod I am for doing that in the first place!
You're far from being alone with duplicate policies - I'm sure Martin Lewis would provide some startling stats for that ... as well as for policies taken out for non-existent products. Bravo Eversure.

Back