The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

Sadly as some who have seen in the Fuji thread, I wont be doing the 52 now.
I'm sorry to hear that Dave, but please have a rethink and jump back in anytime you feel like it.
Take care of your self Dave (y)

Sorry Im just raging here as so angry to find out Sunny is fighting for his life because hospital made two mistakes.

I'm so sorry for what your family are going through - thinking positive thoughts for little Sunny and sending love to everyone. Wish I had something more useful to say xxx

It’s all been said @Fuji Dave - wishing you and yours all the best. Be strong for your family!

Update in the fuji thread on the nhs staff screw up.
So sorry to hear such traumatic news. My sincere condolences to the whole family. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Take care and stay strong.

Well I DO believe it's THURSDAY! :banana::geek::banana:

It's been mentioned by some ( family and friends) that I have a weird sense of humour I have no idea where that comes from :thinking:

But enough about me.
Spring is definitely in the air, for a few days at least
So why not have a Colour(ful) theme?

Oh yes and we need a technique ...
Black and white should do it (y)

( I don't think anyone needs guidance as to what that means or "how to", do they? :D )

Colourful in Black and White - Gotcha :)

It's been mentioned by some ( family and friends) that I have a weird sense of humour I have no idea where that comes from :thinking:

But enough about me.
Spring is definitely in the air, for a few days at least

( I don't think anyone needs guidance as to what that means or "how to", do they? :D )

As I can`t do anything while in lockdown I have to keep my mind going some how, so I am going to carry on with my photography and 52.

Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome...........Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome..............Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome...............Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome..........................................................sorry I just cant help it!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::exit:

Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome...........Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome..............Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome...............Must not ask if you mean B&W or monochrome..........................................................sorry I just cant help it!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::exit:
It says Black & White, not monochrome so... Yes, it's a huge difference isn't it :)
Monochrome isn't an option in the techniques. I wonder if it's worth adding it @Cobra ? Though at this rate we'll end up with almost as many techniques as themes ;)

Monochrome isn't an option in the techniques. I wonder if it's worth adding it @Cobra ? Though at this rate we'll end up with almost as many techniques as themes ;)
I can add it, They'll carry forward for next year (y)

As I can`t do anything while in lockdown I have to keep my mind going some how, so I am going to carry on with my photography and 52.

Sounds like a solid plan - I always find it is best to try to keep a bit of normality even when your world has been turned upside down.

Sadly as some who have seen in the Fuji thread, I wont be doing the 52 now.

Dave i've not been on here for some days now due to work and family stuff, but I'm so, so sorry for your loss, my condolences, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tough time, words just cannot express.

Dave i've not been on here for some days now due to work and family stuff, but I'm so, so sorry for your loss, my condolences, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tough time, words just cannot express.

Thanks Jim, it`s hard as can`t get to be with them at all but once the lockdown is over they are coming here for a while.

I've had an idea... It's almost certainly a bad one, and I'm not entirely sure I've got the technical know how to pull it off, but I've definitely had an idea...

I also firmly intend to get something in the bag before I try said idea!

I was not quick enough, but I do blame the hot weather :D

Mmmmmm Donuts :D

It's hot here today - even the cat has come back indoors!

So does that mean no grey tones allowed now.
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

After the PM announcement on Sunday which is causing so much confusion to a lot of people (The media have the big spoons out to stir it all up)
Pete

Sorry to hear about your loss Dave and glad you are staying with your Photography and the 52 to keep your mind busy in these hard times for you.

Best Wishes Pete

Seems Fixation are back open.
Had a call from my insurance company to authorise the repairs on my 5D3 and 24-70 Mk2 that took a tumble 2 months ago.
28 days turnaround - so it may just make it back to me within 3 months.

I might celebrate by actually using it for a change!

So does that mean no grey tones allowed now.
I never expected to have to explain this technique
But it seems not everything I post is NOT black and white
:p

A black and white photograph is an image where all color has been removed, either in the digital process or through the choice of film.
It consists of shades of gray tone that generally go from dark (black) to light (white).

I never expected to have to explain this technique
But it seems not everything I post is NOT black and white
:p

A black and white photograph is an image where all color has been removed, either in the digital process or through the choice of film.
It consists of shades of gray tone that generally go from dark (black) to light (white).
The way I've looked at it. If you could have produced the shot (without stepping outside of standard processing) using B&W film, it's B&W. If not, it isn't.
Seems a fair way to judge this technique.

If you could have produced the shot using B&W film, it's B&W. If not, it isn't.
As I suspect that most, if not all of us are old enough to know what film is,
I think that's a fair guideline (y)

Back