Used 190PROB and 141RC? good combination?

Name
Vicky
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been considering a Manfrotto 190xprob and 804RC2 to use primarily for closeup, landscape HDR, long exposures. Unfortunately I cannot afford to buy this item new and have seen a used 190prob and 141RC (older models of both legs and head) and wondered if anyone has had any experience with this combination?

Nothing at all wrong with the legs or the head - in fact the biggest reason I went for the 055 legs was down to my height... just needed the extra in the legs.

I got the 055 with the same head. Its very weighty but we have the 190 legs in the studio which are suitable and lighter, dont feel as solid obviously but are certainly more than adequate.

Thank you, I had a look at the 055xprob in jessops and it is alot more stable but I did notice the difference in weight. I dont want to be put off taking it out by the weight. How stable is the 190 fully extended, I am 5'8"?

it's a great combination; the head is solid and very flexible plus it's very stable fully extended. sure it depends upon the weight of the lens/camera you're using but definitely recommended. in fact fully extended, you might want to make sure you've got a ladder big/stout enough!

I have a 190XPROB & 804RC2 head and been more than happy with it, got the Manfrotto carry strap to which is worth it as well!

Back