User Name - What's The history?

Mine is bloody obvious... though what many won't know is I started as Lady Lens, waaaaaaaay back in the mists of TP time, just seemed appropriate for a photography forum.

What's it worth not to tell people your user name when we first "met"? :D :p

I've been Nod for a bit over 52 years - I'll be 52 in July...

Name and year of birth. I'm not sure why I decided to use my year of birth and advertise my age??

I'm not sure why I decided to use my year of birth and advertise my age??
To show people that you are just a yung'un?

As for me, its because I'm cute and cuddly (y)

Mine is a name I use on a gaming forum, but I use just Raptor on that. Raptor comes from my air rifle which is a Falcon FN-19RB RAPTOR. Using a name from an air rifle seemed quite appropriate for a first person shooter forum.

...and my name is Mike ;)

Last edited:
Well, Yv does have some control over the ban hammer... Not sure anyone could double the value of her not (ab!)using that feature.

Mine is simply the name my parents chose for me some nearly 42 years ago. I don't feel the need to make up a username for online stuff. I am Lynton.

Mine stem from a paragliding accident years ago. Resulting in broken bones and a nice ride in the rescue helicopter

yay. Here's to the rescue heli club!

Mine is quite obvious: I am a Canon user and female... although not quite a lady.
;)

No bloody idea actually. IIRC my first name was taken and I had no clue what to use. Why this? I honestly don't know, but I don't really like it.

TUT!! I am not scared, many moons ago I was known as Scattykat, though not on this corner of the internet :p
New named place mat ordered for the staffroom table :D

I wanted to think of something a tad different, and it made me chuckle when I thought of it. I've had a few difference guises over the years, and think I've finally settled on one.

My name comes from my area of expertise, I design TV Satellite & fibre optic networks as one of my rolls with the company that I work for, I also installed one of the first Digital hotel networks in the UK.

TUT!! I am not scared, many moons ago I was known as Scattykat, though not on this corner of the internet :p

AKA the Mad Cat Woman!!! :p

My user name was randomly generated for me many years ago and I liked it so much, I changed my real name by deed poll to match it!

Llamas are awesome.BBQ'd and / or with a side salad and a few French fries
(y)

(I'm not sure I could eat a whole one though )

First 5 I tried (what I normally get called) couln't beat the swear filter.

Back