what ya reading.?

Ahhhh Nation , cracking book. I was lucky to have one to proof read a couple of months ago and had the 'official' one delivered on Friday morning. It is indeed a good read. Just wish TP would bring a new one of either, the witches, the wizards or the guards out though.

I dont have a book on the go at the moment, unless of course you class Aperature 2 Professionally Manage Digital Photographs a book!!!!!

Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson, a great read.:D

'The Last Juror' by John Grisham - it came free with a magazine. Not normally the type of book I'd read but I'm about 5 chapters in and it's quite good!

Currently reading "Red Dwarf - Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers"
2008-09-08_205848.jpg

Have watched the series for ages but never read the book, it is really good :) I have either never seen the first episode of Red Dwarf or this book has a lot more of the back story which is quite cool.

Just finished reading 'Sniper One'.. it was a great read!! about a sniper platoon commanders tour of Iraq.. True story..

Anything by Raymond Fiest, Terry Goodkind and Simon Green or Trudi Canavan 1st 3 books are excellent.

Havana Bay, Martin Cruz Smith (third in the Arkady Renko series that started with Gorky Park)

Currently; National Geographic August 2008.

Great Pictures!!

S

Love pratchet read most discworld ones currently working way through Anne McCaffreys cattenni series .:)

Just finished Undertanding Exposure, great book, and I think I have a better handle on some of this now. I've just started reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

Just finished Undertanding Exposure, great book, and I think I have a better handle on some of this now. I've just started reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

Neverwhere is a great book, one of my faves.. :)

Neverwhere is a great book, one of my faves.. :)

Cool. I've read a number of his other books and find them very enjoyable, if a little off the wall in places :D

My neighbour just lent me a couple of books by Lee Child. I've just finished the first one which was called Die Trying Well worth a read and just about to start Killing Floor both pretty good so I'm told.

"Charlie Wilson's War" Good read, and fascinating, supposedly true story!

Does everyone only read one book at a time?? I have the bedtime book, James Patterson-Along Came A Spider. The toilet book, Valentino Rossi's Biography. And the lunchtime book, Wilbur Smith-The Dark Of The Sun.

depends which room I am in....

Bedroom - Arthur and George by Julian Barnes and The Book Thief by....errr...someone else :thinking:

Also reading Two Caravans by Marina Lewycka downstairs.

All are a noticable break from my usual Pratchett fascination

Last edited:
Sunset Express by Robert Crais (y)

I'm also trying to read a book about the nationalisation of British Industry, but it's so dry I've only managed about 10 pages in as many weeks - great for curing insomnia though :LOL:

Does everyone only read one book at a time?? I have the bedtime book, James Patterson-Along Came A Spider. The toilet book, Valentino Rossi's Biography. And the lunchtime book, Wilbur Smith-The Dark Of The Sun.

A good quote for the back of the book! :LOL:

I'm currently reading Daniel Silva's new book 'Moscow Rules'

I can't seem to stay with one book, lol, so I have 3 on the go, and not getting too far on any at the mo. I'm on the 3rd book of a vampire chronicles thing by Stephenie Meyer, also secretariat (the racehorse) and a book recommended called the Deptford Trilogy by Robertson Davies. Wish me luck. :)

finished reading "chris ryan the one that run away"
and was thinking of reading christine or misery by stephen king again as they were fantastic

il look it up. love king books, im not a big fan of reading but kings books just make me want to keep reading.

I have three books on the go, all very different :LOL:

Karin Slaughter ~ Skin Privilege

Nora Roberts ~ Heart of the Sea (re reading this one)

Belle De Jour ~ The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl (can't wait for the new series on tv! :woot:)

I read whichever one suits my mind set at the time .. hmm that does look worrying :LOL:

Last edited:
Photographers Legal Handbook

Got some good stuff.

Back