What you listening to RIGHT now?

Heading for possibly their first top UK 10 single this christmas :D

I'm faaaaar to old to be concerned with this (and didn't care for the charts much as kid either) but AC/DC are top 5 for christmas

Sanctuary (Sean Tyas Remix) - Gareth Emery Feat. Lucy Saunders

Feeling the trance, about the only thing that makes sense right now.

:)

The Last Town Chorus - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club cover

Then their cover of Bowies Modern Love

Actually I've got the album in the CD player.

Blackfield - Blackfield
Listening to the album via Spotify. A fine piece of progtastic rock: about the right balance for me...

Genesis Afterglow

A few tracks from choir of the young believers (theme to the bridge series) only about 3 good ones on the album and the production quality is a bit mince. iTunes is very handy for very selective purchasing :)

It arrived on Friday- a big old boxed set. Vinyl, cd, download and even a cassette. Didn't have a chance to listen to it!
My run of the mill, standard CD version is winging its way to me as we speak, although I'd love to have the multi-format version I don't have a cassette deck anymore, not even in the car :LOL:

My run of the mill, standard CD version is winging its way to me as we speak, although I'd love to have the multi-format version I don't have a cassette deck anymore, not even in the car :LOL:
My problem is that I am a massive Mogwai fanboy! I don't think I have a cassette player either!

My problem is that I am a massive Mogwai fanboy! I don't think I have a cassette player either!
The trouble is I've had to stop buying limited edition vinyl special gift packed blah blah blah because I get so paranoid I daren't open them, my Radiohead King of Limbs is still in it's packaging. I need to get a grip :LOL:

The trouble is I've had to stop buying limited edition vinyl special gift packed blah blah blah because I get so paranoid I daren't open them, my Radiohead King of Limbs is still in it's packaging. I need to get a grip :LOL:

I can't even listen to the vinyl, my record player is broken!

I am listening to Whales In Cubicles

Back