What's the longest you've spent editing one photo

@CharlotteM Yes it's great to be able to enjoy paid work.

I hope Birmingham city council appreciate the cleaning up work! In the film days, it was quicker to pick up litter and move things rather than retouch prints. It might even be quicker these days. If you could reach it. And other city dwellers would also beneifit. Except it's probably less fun to do. And more yucky with the stuff you might find around a canal. Eeeeew!

Last edited:
Yes. Except if it's one of those "time flies" occasions where you wonder why it's suddenly dark outside!

In the film days, it was quicker to pick up litter and move things rather than retouch prints. It might even be quicker these days. If you could reach it. And other city dwellers would also beneifit. Except it's probably less fun to do. And more yucky with the stuff you might find around a canal. Eeeeew!

Yuck, I'd rather not stick my hands in there :LOL:

In fact, I haven't been along the canal since the sightings on my last outing. A group of lads smoking the sweet stuff, a special looking bloke chasing a squirrel into a bush and most disturbingly, what looked to me like a man sat on the floor with his trousers down, wiping his front area with kitchen roll. Obviously I didn't look for long, or want to think too much about what he was doing! I'll probably find someone to go with next time, especially if it's during the week, when 'normal' folk are at work!

Back