Working dog/Snow/Birds

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
Out all yesterday with the shoot and got use of the Nikkon 200-400 f/2.8 on one of my bodies. Quite a chunky lens when navigating stiles and steep bankings with an additional body over the other shoulder.

1131070444_wKtQp-XL.jpg

1131070434_QfHVF-XL.jpg

1131070440_MZQUk-XL.jpg

great pictures, as jatcam says it's lovely to see working dogs in action.

a warning could have been nice

I would have thought it would have been quite evident from the title what was to be expected in the images.

Great shots on the camera front, lovely to see the dog doing his thing, but not sure about the shots who aimed at the duck in the second photo ;)

Let me know via PM where you are Ady, dont think you can be far from me, come and join me on our shoot if ya want for a change of scenery.

Last edited:
excellent pics well done.
I tried this myself just the once but trying to work the dogs, carry the gun and have the camera around my kneck was all a bit to difficult for me.

excellent pics well done.
I tried this myself just the once but trying to work the dogs, carry the gun and have the camera around my kneck was all a bit to difficult for me.

I have found the handlers appreciate the pics as even if they use a camera they have their hands full working the dogs and keeping the birds.

Back