Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Hi Dan, Great set it looks like your getting on real good with your new camera. The images look good in B&W and they appear to have plenty enough bite with good contrast.(y)

George.

Not in the slightest matey - more than happy with the image quality and if anything it makes me a lot more descreet... the bonus of the amazingly quick auto-focus and flip-screen is a massive plus as well (y)

I did mean for the better :D but that's good to hear

Lol definately for the better matey - the images I'm getting initially seem on a par with the DSLR and weight wise obviously there's a big difference... so carrying around the EPL5 all day wouldn't be a chore in the slightest..

I think to people its also a lot less intimidating - im more like your every day tourist :D

Even the shot looking into the butchers shop he looked straight at me whilst I was pointing the camera and carried on doing what he was doing.. again the big DSLR might have given a different reaction... so I'd certainly be happy moving to the EPL5 permanently for my street photography based on todays initial experience (y)

Nice set again Dan - the Bee Keeper one is bizarre and always good to get bizarre captures :D

Love the Body Shop one where you got the smile - again those are always nice to see peoples positive reactions to the camera (y)

Nice set again Dan - the Bee Keeper one is bizarre and always good to get bizarre captures :D

Love the Body Shop one where you got the smile - again those are always nice to see peoples positive reactions to the camera (y)

:D i doubt she had any idea i was taking a photo - but thanks hehe

My wife was able to give me more info on the bees, she said they were swarming on the lamppost - so beekeeper man must have come to remove them.

Hi Dan, Another nice with plenty of bite to the B&W PP. As Marcus said The Bee Keeper is different and well worth the capture and the Body Shop image is right on the money. Great stuff.(y)

Thanks, Dan. Got 5,487 views and Explored on Flickr yesterday, so it's better than I thought it was :D

You're posting some really good stuff. I'm not a fan of mono but I do like going through each collection you post. You seem to see things I'm likely to miss. But I guess that's street for you...

Cheers Garry, here is the colour police to sort it out :D

R0020206 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Hi Mark, Two great sets of street shots there. I normally prefer these type of shots in B&W and think one or two of your shots would look better in B&W. Having said that I'm totally contradicting myself when I say I think most of these work very well in color.

Just my opinion of course for what it's worth.

George.

Hi Will, Lovely capture and very well seen.(y)

Hi Dan, Some great shots there I particularly like #2 & #5. Keep up the good work.(y)

Back