Celeb Snapping

A few more
John somthing or other
33685_444391543386_673418386_5402742_4745680_n.jpg

Its Chico time
71741_444391628386_673418386_5402743_3608063_n.jpg

The guy on the mike was in Corronation street and Craig whats his face the thick butcher returns.
72507_444392013386_673418386_5402748_558877_n.jpg

Chico again at another charity thing
62000_436557943386_673418386_5257985_3905637_n.jpg

Shane Lynch from boyzone
60546_436557678386_673418386_5257968_591475_n.jpg

I have some of groups that have been on xfactor and all that but they don't count as celebs

Does Johnny Wark count? (Legendry Ipswich Town Footballer from Scotland), starred in a film with Michael Caine! :cool:;)

Steam train owner and sometime pop mogul and talent show judge Pete Waterman at Peak Rail in Derbyshire.

4568658347_52f6fd08a3_z.jpg

I know her! One of the most pleasant, most helpful steam drivers its ever been my good fortune to meet never mind work with. A real Lady.:love: Unlike him, miserable old scrotes most of them are for most of the time, even wose than me! :razz:

My most famous meet and shoot by chance was probably Neal Armstrong oh, twenty odd years ago walking around an air show. Spoke and shook his hand as well. Nice bloke.......for a Yank!

But the BEST person you'll ever meet has to be your heart surgeon, after they've operated and when they say your clear to go home. Better than the midwife any day!

Bill Wyman and his girlfriend.
1039522147_8ay5v-M.jpg

Outside of celeb portfolios/PR stuff I have casually shot Brian May, Kevin Spacey and Alex Baldwin. The latter was shooting a movie in a street in LA and gave me the look of death as I took the snap. It was a point and click so it wasn't as if I was a pap.

If I remember rightly that young Kirsty passed away either last year or earlier this year.

She's still very much alive. She turned 15 a few months ago and is still raising loads for charity.

Lofty the Lion, Tony Kelly (former BWFC player) Jussi Jaaskelainen and Owen Coyle
169055_491409168386_673418386_6141283_4229031_n.jpg

Good grief Tony Kelly hasn't aged well! He was never the slimmest of players, but by jingo he could play! I always remember Wigan vs Bolton at Springfield Park (1993?), where he was incredible, and Dave 'Ding-dong-do' Higson compared him to Zico! :D:clap::D:cool:

Good grief Tony Kelly hasn't aged well! He was never the slimmest of players, but by jingo he could play! I always remember Wigan vs Bolton at Springfield Park (1993?), where he was incredible, and Dave 'Ding-dong-do' Higson compared him to Zico! :D:clap::D:cool:

That became his nick name, even that night he was introduced as Tony "but most of you know him as Zico" Kelly.

Dave Higson, I remember traveling down to Southampton on the rain as we past Walsall and he commented on the video they were doing looks like we are just outside Birmingham as we pass Villa Park. He used to like me as I took his half time tea pot up to the gantry on top of Manchester road stand at Burnden.

That became his nick name, even that night he was introduced as Tony "but most of you know him as Zico" Kelly.

Dave Higson, I remember traveling down to Southampton on the rain as we past Walsall and he commented on the video they were doing looks like we are just outside Birmingham as we pass Villa Park. He used to like me as I took his half time tea pot up to the gantry on top of Manchester road stand at Burnden.

Dave Higson and Burnden Park - 2 Bolton greats that are sadly missed:crying:
Fave quote (after a goal by either 'Super' John McGinlay or Andy Walker) - "What a man, what a Scot, what a ding dong do!" :D:D:D

Great times!

Prince Andrew when he visited my workplace - sold to Talkback Thames for BBC Comedy:

4018438043_9b169d281f.jpg

I must be getting old - I hardly recognise any of the faces or names of the "celebrities" in this thread!

Last edited:
Prince Philip several years ago at a CLA Game Fair. Photo was comedy timing as he scratched his lip just as I took the photo, the still looks like he's just put his finger there in an "Oh what have I said" moment, rather apt I think :LOL:

Wouldnt say they were really famous, but most people will know them.

Dan Gold (London Ink)
Dan-Gold--13-ink.jpg

Nick Heyward (Haircut 100)
IMG_0075_2-copyweb.jpg

Nick Beggs (Kajagoogoo)
IMG_0123_2-copyweb.jpg

Rolf Harris
IMG_0138_2-copyweb.jpg

Nick Beggs,Nick Heyward, Timmy Mallett, Rolf Harris
All had top 10 hits at some point in time, could this be the ultimate boy band;)
boyband.jpg

Chico
IMG_0065WEB-1.jpg

Plenty more from various gigs where i was the photographer.
Dean

I worked on the fairly famous Gisburn v Menton tv commercials for Renault and the main character from these adverts is Claude, the Frenchman who introduces Joie de Vivre to gloomy Gisburn.

Here he is in the dance class learning to shake his thing.

IMG_0513.jpg
Hmmmmm linky thingy not working, I hate photobucket, bear with me
IMG_0513.jpg

naaaa, cant get it to work

Last edited:
I could make a fortune at work papping celebs but I think I'd loose my job!

I have, however, seen plenty of paps trying their luck. Including one girl who spent the whole day stood outside the building with a 1D and 300/2.8 waiting for Lenny Henry... Didn't have the heart to tell her he wasn't in!

I have an awful picture of myself and British Supermodel Agness Deyn taken on my phone, she was just so lovely.

Hywel Williams, MP for Caernarfon

FRGoldenBolts054s43.jpg

Not a great pic either!

Jef Goldblum not long after he had made the FLY. I bumped into him in a gym with his personal trainer. He was very friendly and chatted quite happily with me for a few minutes.

BoyzoneMeet082edit.jpg

BoyzoneMeet080edit.jpg

BoyzoneMeet084edit.jpg

I won dinner with Boyzone last March... awesome drunken evening!

Last edited:
The Hamster, filming at work for his 'Engineering Connections' series. He was a thoroughly nice fella, posing whenever he was asked, and had a laugh and a joke with everyone all day long.
He's a bit of a 'tog as well, I think he said he was on a 5D and a Leica M6

. by whatdoesthisbuttondo, on Flickr

O.K. here is one for the ladies :naughty:

Robert Downy Junior and Jude Law

007guysedit.jpg

009-2.jpg

Guy Ritchie

018-2.jpg

About 10 years ago got Posh & Becks at Legoland Windsor - think that was on an old APS camera though so I'll have to find the snaps and scan them!

Funny thing was we were walking round and there was a woman on her own looked just like Posh - I even remarked to my wife "Who does she think she is?"

When we went to come back up in the hillside tram thing the public were blocked from getting on, and so on went P&B, the youngest of their kids who is about the same age as my eldest so must have been 2 or 3, and this woman that we had seen who was obviously Poshes sister! Also in tow were the usual beefy bodyguards etc.

To be honest the pics are probably rubbish as they'd have been hurried and probably snapped over the rest of the mob waiting to get on the tram thing. I'll try and dig them out.

Back