Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

Typical Lincolnshire. Moody and windy and dull. :cool:

small 9.jpg

Off down the river earlier to grab a shot for this weeks 52 in 2024, so took a few scenes of the area while I was there.
The purple flowers are spreading, and very pretty. Couldn't get good separation without risking falling in, so a noisy background will have to do.
A lot of bankside trees and leaning precariously out over the water, this one has dropped badly, unless someone climbed it and caused the drop.
0004 11 07 24.jpg
001 11 07 24.jpg
0002 11 07 24.jpg

Hi, I just wanted to show my photographic day, and the squirrel is part of it. Maybe, I should post my squirrels in the squirrel thread ...

it wasn't a negative from me - it's just that squirrels like bird feeders and I'm an avid bird watcher ........ birds are getting less and less in our garden

it wasn't a negative from me - it's just that squirrels like bird feeders and I'm an avid bird watcher ........ birds are getting less and less in our garden
Oh, I see. - There seems to be no problem with birds and squirrels in my garden. They take turns at the feeder, and the squirrels come less frequently.

No animosity whatsoever. I also like birds. This year, there are many great and blue tits. But this may be due to changes in the gardens in the neighbourhood.

Lymington Marina - yesterday

TP_Lymington_Marina.jpg

No shame in walking at all. Well done for competing in the first place. He said "I thought Cornwall was hilly!"

Canon EF300mm f/2.8L IS II USM +1.4x III @ ƒ/6.3 420.0 mm 1/640s iso100. Handheld.

2Y3A6890 by Stephen_Photographs02, on Flickr

Back