Stardust's 52 week challenge 2024

Light image is a cracker.

Clouds - Don't know if you had any more image on the bottom of the image, but it feels a bit tight to me.

Summer - Great action packed capture.
I didn't no, I decided to shoot high but I can see what you mean. I'm remember this for next time :giggle:

I guess the selective colouring is an option on your phone. My Xiaomi ain't got that I think
Anyways, the perfect drink indeed!
No I put it in Lightroom on the computer and did it :giggle: I do have the Lr app but thought easier on a bigger screen

I appear to be playing catch up again :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Week 31 - Bridges

Taken on an early morning walk before work.

Week 31 - Bridges-1.jpg

Week 32 - alternative.
I was going to use this one as the field had recently been harvested which only happens in the hot weather but thought it was too much like 'summer' so decided to go with the stove instead.
Week 32 - Hot-2.jpg

Week 33 - Song
Crazy Horses by The Osmonds
(The horse forgot that it had 4 legs and that he needed to jump - Disclaimer - horse and rider were both ok otherwise I wouldn't have posted this)
Week 33 - Song-1.jpg

Hot. You've captured the flames well. Nicely exposed too.
Song title. Great capture.

Nice shots since I was here last!

The Guinness - gives me a blurry bottom too :ROFLMAO:

Catch up time again, need to get better at this haha
Week 34 - Cutlery
Week 24 - Cutlery.jpg

Week 35 - Snapper's choice (how are we on week 35 already??!!)

Week 35 - Snapper's Choice.jpg

Last edited:
Fab Dobbin pic - timed perfectly! :)

Week 36 - Tool
(Did try to get another horse related one sadly failed, so here's a tractor related one, another aspect of photography that I enjoy :giggle: )
Week 36 - tool.jpg

Nice one Charlie :)

I've come back to the cutlery photo a couple of times, it's a "grower" for me seeing something slightly different each time. Clever.

Well done for catching up!

I'd considered an arty arrangement of forks myself, I like the yellow touch.
Great shot of the horse, perfectly timed and sharp.
Took me a sec with the tool shot: Spot the Spanner could be the next Where's Wally?

Well done for catching up!

I'd considered an arty arrangement of forks myself, I like the yellow touch.
Great shot of the horse, perfectly timed and sharp.
Took me a sec with the tool shot: Spot the Spanner could be the next Where's Wally?
Thanks Nickbee :giggle: Funnily enough as soon as I uploaded the spanner one I found another similar image with more tools which stood out slightly better haha.

Sorry guys, catching up again!!! Honestly, I don't know where September has gone, anyone else?
Week 37 - Occupation.
I don't share much outside of family (and work colleagues) about what I do but I have been working hard for the past 17 months writing 16 assignments to get this qualification for my work/career. I finally achieved it this month so what better time to celebrate then by adding it as my occupation shot :ROFLMAO: (and yes, the date is still on there showing this is very much a catch up shot haha)
Week 37 - Occupation.jpg

Week 38 - people
Just happened to be in the right place at the right time for this shot as I did not know they were going to be walking past.
Week 38 - people.jpg

A trio of nice shots Charlie.

Congrats on the cert!

Week 40 - Candid
If there's a chance I can add a horse into an image this year, apparently I'm going to take it :ROFLMAO:
This was taken down on a beach in Essex ahead of a portfolio building day.

Week 40 - candid 1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Week 40 - Candid - Alternative
Poor puppa didn't want to get his paws wet :ROFLMAO:
Decided not to use this as my main image as the dog is looking at me (sort of) however this was not a planned shot.

Week 40 - candid 2 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Week 37 Occupation - congratulations!
Week 38 People, that's a great shot with a double hit of the topic. Right time, right place, and ad good colours too
Week 40 Candid, really nice and atmospheric of the horse on the beach..

Just catching up on comments
Well done on occupation
People - nicely captured and tells a story
Exit, he certainly is doing that..
Candid. I love the chosen shot. Nice silhouettes.

Back