The Unofficial Monkey Thread??

Gosh! ... looks like Monkey really got around this weekend!

Spring-072.jpg

This is great, didnt take monkey out of the camera bag which stayed in the car boot in bridlington, spent too much time moving furniture around for matts grandparents, but next time we go he may venture out.
However it is nice to see he has been keeping busy :) any more?

Renee did you manage to find one? - well that answers that question :)

Classic thread ... :D ... love em to bits ... last two are superb as well ... :LOL:

He's still GREEN ... and I still want one ... :shrug:

:p

Ven you still not got one, what you been doing all weekend???

Ven you still not got one, what you been doing all weekend???

Digging a bloody pond Sue ... :eek: ... got withdrawals seeing what fun all you fine sensible grown-up type adults are having with a Green (TOY ... :eek:) Monkey ... :shrug:

:p

You should have got yourself a monkey, he could have helped :)

Archie never came home today, and it looks like a storm is brewing ;)

IMG_0461-Edit.jpg

Think I will go for a little surf, maybe he will be back by then.

IMG_0471-Edit.jpg

well the guy in the shop said it was a surf board :)

I need to get a monkey. :D If anyone is in a supermarket over the next few days can you pick one for me, I'm flat out until the weekend and won't have a chance.

Wailly waily sob sob sob

.... I dont drink black tea.

Not had soo much fun reading a thread in ages (y)

Shorn can I ask what the heck that sign means.... I can't seem to read it and make any sense of it.... I think it is the LIve Dead part... Dead children and animals strewn about?

Renee, I think it means that if you want live children and animals, you have to go dead slow. :)

Bit of an odd wording though, I have to admit!

Reminds me of a sign we saw advertising that a pub served food, both hot and cold.

The positioning of the words on the sign read "Hot Food Served Cold"! :D :LOL:

Less chit-chat, more monkey!

said the actress to the bishop

There is actually a story behind both pics :) I was taking the pic of monkey looking for Archie, doesn't he look all forlorn :)
A car pulled up and blocked me in, the fella demanded I show him what pictures I had been taking ?? anyhow after a few choice words, he told me he was the owner of the land, it's Gwinnear fishing park or something, so I showed him the pics and he left. Some weird folk down this neck of the woods.
The sign actually is meaning to go slow as live children and animals were about !!!!!!!

Archie still hasn't come home :(
IMG_0469-Edit.jpg

I either caught Monkey doing a 'Reggie' or he was going for a quick skinny dip.

I don't think it was the later, to bloody cold for skinny dipping!

Sorry, just had to join in. I've been LMAO at these shots.

Cheers (y)

Classic :LOL: :LOL:

So the monkey is spanking the monkey.... wondered how long it would take someone to do a pic of that.

So the monkey is spanking the monkey.... wondered how long it would take someone to do a pic of that.

Well I did "beating the monkey" which amounts to the same thing!! :D :LOL:

Sorry couldn't help myself when there were more tea bags in this weeks shopping.

Free Monkey! ..... but How? :thinking:

free.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:LOL:

His n' Hers Monkeys now, Robert?? :D :LOL:

Back