(1) 1st one in on nightshift.
chimp2.jpg

(2) Wing Inspection.
chimp4.jpg

(3) Fixing the landing gear.
chimp6.jpg

(4) Checking the engines.
chimp5.jpg

(5) Tired out! catching 40 winks in the cockpit.
chimp7.jpg

Monkey attempts to join the group.

monkeyches.jpg

that wasnt mine

Very funny you two ;)

I do hope there is a post tomorrow, I need my glue spreaders and I am all set to have a bash :)

IMG_0610.jpg

The monkey has so far been squashed in a scanner, been stuck in a biscuit tin, been photographed skinny dipping & also getting a "good hiding" just to mention a few things - but he flat out refused when asked to be photographed with a n***n :LOL: :canon: :LOL:

Nice one :)

I wonder how long it will take for .......................... the darkside to pop in :)

Hey.. leave monkey alone :p He couldn't pose and take his own pic at the same time with the D70, so I very kindly loaned him my F80 :razz:

I knew they were behind on the dark side but no self timer:shrug:

So how does a self timer enable monkey to take a shot of himself from behind the camera - without using a mirror :thinking: :p

So how does a self timer enable monkey to take a shot of himself from behind the camera - without using a mirror :thinking: :p[/QUO
Joe T. Canon guys aint so smart it seems! :p

Anyone know where the back-peddling smilie is:whistle: :coat:

don't think the horse looks non too impressed but monkey seems to be enjoying himself.

Superb thread very funny :clap:

Well my Dad is fed up waiting for his glue spreaders so whilst he is in the shower I am going to use this :) I couldn't fit a pec pad around so a gritty towel should suffice, it worked for Janice :LOL:
sorry Janice couldn't resist :crying:

IMG_0630.jpg

Well my Dad is fed up waiting for his glue spreaders so whilst he is in the shower I am going to use this :) I couldn't fit a pec pad around so a gritty towel should suffice, it worked for Janice :LOL:
sorry Janice couldn't resist :crying:

IMG_0630.jpg

Shorn, you are so cruel...:nono: Well, you are in trouble now as I have shopped you to Janice. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WHAAAAAAAT??????

Shorn! How could you! And when Im feeling so down too... :( :crying:

;) ;) ;)

anyway...it was SANDPAPER I wrapped round my glue spreader.....stupid boy!

Back