The Unofficial Monkey Thread??

"Vans are my speciality" - Monkey

IMG_3200-Edit.jpg

<insert monkey-wrench pun here>

i WANNA MONKEH!

(Sorry caps lock was on)

Monkey doing some Duck spotting for Moomike at Chester Zoo.

Monkey300.jpg

That Monkey needs to be spanked!!!!!:LOL:

John., that's enough of that! We've had "spank the monkey", and "beat the monkey" plenty of times already in this thread!!

Now we need a contribution to this thread, showing your monkey!!

John., that's enough of that! We've had "spank the monkey", and "beat the monkey" plenty of times already in this thread!!

Now we need a contribution to this thread, showing your monkey!!

My monkey, as RobertP can testify, is swinging from the light fitting in our front room and has been for the last few weeks!

I just can't coax him down :D

My monkey is swinging from the light fitting in our front room

I just can't coax him down :D

Good god, man! Sounds like you need a doctor...or a physiotherapist!! :D :LOL: :LOL: :D

No wonder panda's eyes have turned blue!!! :D :LOL:

now janice hes between the panda (molly) and douglas, not as i assume you are suggesting between anyone legs.

Got a spare one, fully boxed up in with a box of teabags. It'll cost you a cuppa and a bourbon, and maybe a custard cream.

You have a PM.

Well, not yet you don't, but you should have shortly.

Unless I forget, and you have to remind me by MSN of course.

lol good to see this is still going. I have had a monkey for a while now - but he seems to be very camera shy :(

I got a monkey on the waaaaay, a monkey on the waaaayyy

Dooooo dooo dee doo de doooo, a monkey on the wayyyy/

I'm glad your next-door-but-one neighbours didnt look out and see you sewing a monkey to a tree, John! :D :LOL:

Ha ha! Well done! I assume he is gagging there because he hates it?? :D :LOL:

At least there's always "something" in the jar to put on your toast :D

I've got a monkeh!

Thanks to Mr Matt Charlton for the package that arrived in the post this morning. Amongst other things, there was a monkey snuggled safely and sound asleep inside the jiffy bag :D

461352312_d59f85b22c_o.jpg

Back