The "What is it?" thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say that I reckon everyone could find seven then, just to clear things up.

Are they really that magnificient ?
:shrug:

And I am sure there is nothing like that in my house,
(but as always I stand to be rejected corrected)
:p

Cobra said:
And I am sure there is nothing like that in my house,
(but as always I stand to be rejected corrected)
:p

I was thinking that. Makes no sense.

I was thinking that. Makes no sense.

It kinda does when you what the item is. :D

The item in my pic is task specific and made for the job. However, if you ever needed to use one of these you would definitely be able to make do without the specific item. I'm confident that 99% of you could fashion one from what is on your person right now. (the 1% who couldn't are Jim and Emily who I know tend to browse naked):D

Is it a belt then?

To be honest I don't know any of you well enough to comment.

There are different circumstances that this would be used in. One occasion I hope none of you do, one I hope you won't need to and one you probably have or will at some point.

A placemat?

A mat for hot food?

Is it the green bit we're guessing or all of it? (Posting while drunk may not be the best idea :LOL: :bonk: )

Barrysprout said:
OK Next round's on me

Image refresh... If it works from mobile...

Never mind :LOL:

OK Next round's on me

img0260cr.jpg

don't think it did Steph

JIm

God ! - talk about a lucky guess - I reckon Storm Petrel should get at east 1/2 a point for Belt :D

Amuse yourselves while I hunt for a shot - if anyone hads something ready then feel free to post and keep things moving :)

God ! - talk about a lucky guess - I reckon Storm Petrel should get at east 1/2 a point for Belt :D

Amuse yourselves while I hunt for a shot - if anyone hads something ready then feel free to post and keep things moving :)

Well done Jim, thanks for the credit but your the one who hit the nail on the head. :clap:

Cheers SP :)

Here we go - I REALLY expect this to go in one or two guesses MAX! - so fingers on the buzzers :)

P1080887-cropped-resized.jpg

Jim

:eek: ...nobody up and about for an easy point then ? :thinking: :cautious:

EDIT: - I see someone's awake after all :)

Last edited:
...part of your first guess was in the right area though I have seen them elsewhere and even outside the home ;)

I'm not cut out for this game :eek::eek::eek:

PS I'm just acting thick to scupper your two guesses theory.:)

Last edited:
I'm not cut out for this game :eek::eek::eek:

PS I'm just acting thick to scupper your two guesses theory.:)

...just when I thought you were on a Roll too :thinking: - and BTW you're not the first to use that old chestnut excuse :D

...I might even have used it myself a few times ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back