TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Jokes aside, I must admit it looks gorgeous and I've never been to Scotland and would like to some day. Staying in a castle hotel is also on one of my "Some day to-do" list! :D

Sadly it's place I've driven past quite a few times - it is right by Ben Nevis... one day I'll be able to drive in and stay :)

I can imagine the looks on the staffs faces is a group of mud covered photographers turned up in reception!

I can imagine the looks on the staffs faces is a group of mud covered photographers turned up in reception!

I have done that in some nice restaurants before - straight off the mountains into a fine dining environment :) To be fair, I've always checked with the restaurant in advance re: dress code and whether mud is a problem for them :)

Sadly it's place I've driven past quite a few times - it is right by Ben Nevis... one day I'll be able to drive in and stay :)

I'm sure you will. :) Why not book a room on New Year's Day? It only costs £5010. :whistle:

I didn't know you live in Scotland. You must drive past a lot of gorgeous scenery every day!

:LOL:

I'm sure you will. :) Why not book a room on New Year's Day? It only costs £5010. :whistle:

I didn't know you live in Scotland. You must drive past a lot of gorgeous scenery every day!

I'll have a spare room just for my camera gear at that price ;)

Yes, Scotland is pretty amazing in terms of scenery. Sadly my journey to one client's office today is along the M8 to an industrial park :( But then I had a meeting on Tuesday in Inverness which involved a train journey through the Cairngorms! I'm still trying to wangle a client in Skye or somewhere...

I have done that in some nice restaurants before - straight off the mountains into a fine dining environment :) To be fair, I've always checked with the restaurant in advance re: dress code and whether mud is a problem for them :)
No, you don't! :eek: I am imagining the conversation and it doesn't make sense!

"Good morning, I'd like to make a reservation... etc."
"Very good, sir."
"By the way, you wouldn't mind awfully if my partner and I showed up all covered in mud, would you?"
"Not at all, sir. May I take the opportunity to remind sir that a dinner jacket is a requirement for dining in our establishment?"
"Thank you."

The best one was a Bib Gourmande restaurant in Lyon - three of us had come straight off the ski slopes, driven for 3 hours in our ski gear and walked into the restaurant.

The fact my French isn't exactly top notch meant I THINK we had arranged the ok for it with the maitre d', but he might have been trying to tell us to go next door :)

Oh, and my ski gear is dayglo orange.

I'll have a spare room just for my camera gear at that price ;)

If you had enough camera gear to fill a whole room, you can certainly afford that room! :D

Yes, Scotland is pretty amazing in terms of scenery. Sadly my journey to one client's office today is along the M8 to an industrial park :( But then I had a meeting on Tuesday in Inverness which involved a train journey through the Cairngorms! I'm still trying to wangle a client in Skye or somewhere...
Sounds dreamy even if it's not every day. :)

The best one was a Bib Gourmande restaurant in Lyon - three of us had come straight off the ski slopes, driven for 3 hours in our ski gear and walked into the restaurant.

The fact my French isn't exactly top notch meant I THINK we had arranged the ok for it with the maitre d', but he might have been trying to tell us to go next door :)

Oh, and my ski gear is dayglo orange.
You sure live dangerously! :LOL:

If you had enough camera gear to fill a whole room, you can certainly afford that room! :D

Sounds dreamy even if it's not every day. :)

I bet the rooms would make a fantastic backdrop for some environmental portraits etc. And probably boudoir (not that I've ever tried that sort of thing!) - will have to have a word with Mrs Pjm1 :)

The weather here is pretty reliable, to be fair. For example, we had our spring day earlier this week and I'm hoping we'll get another summer day this year. The rest of the time is great for wedding photography, for example - guaranteed flat light from the 100% cloud cover although you do need to pay attention to keep the horizontal rain off the lens :)

(obviously I'm kidding but it's a shame when you can't see the scenery for the clouds!)

(obviously I'm kidding but it's a shame when you can't see the scenery for the clouds!)
I've lived in a tropical country most of my life so I tend to take the sun for granted. In fact I'm even sun averse most times. But now that I'm getting into photography, I can understand what a bummer it is when the weather makes everything look grey all the time. :LOL:

Is it Friday yet?
Nope its still Thursday
but should we pull a theme though?
Oh I dunno
Go on then, you do it
No you do it
NO! you do it
Oh do stop arguing!
I know lets do it together, before this argument gets Personal

Not wishing to get too Personal, but i Think some one is very slightly, close to losing the plot!

Thanks for sharing your Personal conversations with yourself Mr M.

:cobra: even if he has come up with a stinker of a theme ...

Not wishing to get too Personal, but i Think some one is very slightly, close to losing the plot!
Someone never had it in the first place :D

Personal?
So many options.
Most of them not appropriate!

Personal?
So many options.
Most of them not appropriate!
I'm not sure that anyone else is mind is working the same way as your's ?

:p

morning all :wave:

Blimey what a week that has been..... Moving on, back in the real world I have some catching up to do this weekend, liking the theme, last resort will be a sp from me too, how scary is that :D

Now your back on track can we have some more ticks please...:D just got camouflage and this one to do

Personal, not sure what to do for this one!

Now your back on track can we have some more ticks please...:D just got camouflage and this one to do

Personal, not sure what to do for this one!
will do Michael, out shopping at the moment and running my daughter around, so will do a spreadsheet update this afternoonhopeful ly, and comments tomorrow ☺

morning all :wave: Blimey what a week that has been..... Moving on, back in the real world I have some catching up to do this weekend, liking the theme, last resort will be a sp from me too, how scary is that :D
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh! That's harsh .... we've done nothing to deserve that kinda punishment. :exit:

so ladies and gentlemen..... its the 12th week.....ending of the 1st quarter... so let's get...Personal ....:naughty:

feels about right for a photo24... don't ya think so.. :confused:.... now don't tell you me anyone has forgotten.... as u should know i haven't... :angelic:

so ladies and gentlemen..... its the 12th week.....ending of the 1st quarter... so let's get...Personal ....:naughty:

feels about right for a photo24... don't ya think so.. :confused:.... now don't tell you me anyone has forgotten.... as u should know i haven't... :angelic:
OMG.... you seriously need HELP :runaway:

Back