Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Well I'm off to Madrid to see Dirty Dancing
Blimey! I know that the Spanish have a slower pace of life, generally. but I didn't realise it took 30 years for films to arrive out there!

:p

Last edited:
Please please can I put yesterdays photo in the 365's to-day as I was in hospital:(. Since 15th Nov I've put a photo on every day. I was sat by my laptop and was just about to put the photo on and then something happened.:(

Please please can I put yesterdays photo in the 365's to-day as I was in hospital:(. Since 15th Nov I've put a photo on every day. I was sat by my laptop and was just about to put the photo on and then something happened.:(
Of course you can, have just read about what happened hope you are feeling better

Hope you're not slacking @d00d :bat:

Popped in to witness a theme revelation, to hear my name used in vain, slacking? wot me? I´m hard at it here in sunny Portugal, not so sunny today tho, it´s kinda foggy so got a shot of some orderly trees in the fogginess to share, or not, hmmmm. Back tomorrow. :wave:

Just read that too :(
As Allan said, of course you can :)
And I hope you soon feel better (y)

And as I have a couple of days off, you can have an early one, ( for the new guys they are usually pulled early-ish PM)

After a nice easy start, with week 0, and a few riotous posts, now we will start properly with some sort of semblance of Order
I've been searching for this post, need satnav. Order, :jawdrop: ding ding.

thought you lot were my friends :( ;)
We are, but of course we are also very protective of the younglings too :D

Oh and I nuked your donut post, where you forgot who you were :p

Guy's, especially those new to the game, Just a heads up, there are still a few of you, either not posting images in the main thread, or not linking back to your own threads.

Doing this is the best way to get comments, as it takes off, with more people posting, its unlikely that others will go searching.

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by the letter A and the colour orange (y)

I have to agree, I only go to the image thread and if i see something to comment on will click on the link to your thread and comment, if you havent posted here I wont comment, if you have put your picture in the thread but not linked it, I wont comment. :cool::cool:

I have to agree, I only go to the image thread and if i see something to comment on will click on the link to your thread and comment, if you havent posted here I wont comment, if you have put your picture in the thread but not linked it, I wont comment. :cool::cool:
You sound very harsh Donnie, I had to get a friend to show me how to do the linky, I just could not do it and I really tried so I think there are other people struggling, anyone struggling?:help:

You sound very harsh Donnie, I had to get a friend to show me how to do the linky, I just could not do it and I really tried so I think there are other people struggling, anyone struggling?:help:

Its not meant to be harsh, it's meant to be factual so no offence intended. If people want comments and feedback though they have to make the effort (as you obviously have) as people are not going to go hunting about looking through so many threads. If people are struggling they only need to ask for help.

Its not meant to be harsh, it's meant to be factual so no offence intended. If people want comments and feedback though they have to make the effort (as you obviously have) as people are not going to go hunting about looking through so many threads. If people are struggling they only need to ask for help.
To be fair @Donnie, During the first few weeks, many of us will make the effort to spot missing links and help those new to the 52.
I'll give you that it's not something that happens all the way through the year, but we do try to be a friendly, helpful bunch (mostly ;))

Oooooo Fight, fight, fight ;)

I only comment via the links in the 'no comment' thread.

It's hard enough keeping up with comments as it is.

If I stumble across a thread where the poster hasn't linked from the 'no comments' thread I'll tell them.

Anyway, how's everyone doing?

I have a few ideas for Week 1 :banana:

Cheers.

I only comment via the links in the 'no comment' thread. It's hard enough keeping up with comments as it is.

You sound very harsh Donnie, I had to get a friend to show me how to do the linky,
Its a fact of life TBH, as I said, once this all takes off, people really won't have time and possibly the inclination to go searching.
Having said that ....

To be fair @Donnie, During the first few weeks, many of us will make the effort to spot missing links and help those new to the 52.
I'll give you that it's not something that happens all the way through the year, but we do try to be a friendly, helpful bunch (mostly ;))
If I spot them, I'll fix the links and tell the person that I have. If they can't do it, I'll run them through it again :)

just have to try my best to comment on every entry which can be hard :eek:
No one is expected to comment on them all, but at least reciprocate, and maybe if you spot something, someones image, that looks rather special,
that maybe you haven't commented on before.

Conversely of course, if *you* don't comment or reply and at least say thanks, for the comments, don't expect too many comments on your images.

Not meant to be harsh, just a general heads up, as to the way its been in the past :)

LINKY

Morning all.... you lovely little band of 52ers....if ANYONE feels the 52 is too much for them..then click the LINKY above, then tell us a 52 is too much? Sorry Cobra... no snakes as i couldn't find any shoes small enough for them.. irony is..i don't feel like sleeping now...conditioning for the 36 maybe?

LINKY

Morning all.... you lovely little band of 52ers....if ANYONE feels the 52 is too much for them..then click the LINKY above, then tell us a 52 is too much? Sorry Cobra... no snakes as i couldn't find any shoes small enough for them.. irony is..i don't feel like sleeping now...conditioning for the 36 maybe?
OMG don't press the Linky or be it at your own peril, I just had to take a peek but press the back button as soon as I saw the numbers 24:banana:you naughty banana Frankie.

OMG don't press the Linky or be it at your own peril, I just had to take a peek but press the back button as soon as I saw the numbers 24:banana:you naughty banana Frankie.
Shirley...Shirley...Shirley......there's nothing harmful in that link..... see.....I clicked it... ahhhh.....all the colours of the rainbow....and over there...a yellow submarine...

Not finding much inspiration for "Order"...Have an idea I may try later today.
Need to put something a bit better than my last effort though!

Gave my 'Order' a shot, the results tasted better than the image turned out. Think my photoshop skills need more refinement.

Back