What is your best photo you have taken in 2013 and why?

183253_10151233928488667_952220908_n.jpg

changed my mind.... this has to be my shot.. miss this guy so much

Know how you feel about a pet. of all the many dogs we have owned since 1972 strangely enough its our cat Dessie I miss the most

Expecting soon
by bifferd, on Flickr

Has to be this one for me.
This was my entry for the June round of the 2013 TP POTY comp, and the image won me first place. It's a picture of my wife who was expecting our second child and was shot in our first home, which is a house we have many happy memories from. So on 3 fronts this means a lot. It was also a shot photographically I gained a lot of confidence from...so this is why it has to be my shot of 2013.

Great variation and back stories.

Here is mine. By no means technically correct but was one of my first attempts at OCF. My 13yr old daughter loves Cadets and this picture in particular.

Ash cleaning Army Cadet boots
by GraemeDee, on Flickr
and she's in the best regiment in the world (might be slightly biased as i spent 15 yrs with them) i like the balance of light on this i bet shes proud when she says "my dad took this" nice one cheers mike.

and she's in the best regiment in the world (might be slightly biased as i spent 15 yrs with them) i like the balance of light on this i bet shes proud when she says "my dad took this" nice one cheers mike.

Thanks Mike :)

Yep, she loves this one, need to get it printed. She's thoroughly enjoying Cadets. It's probably my best and favourite to date.

I quite liked this one taken back a few weeks ago when we had a dusting of snow in the Peak District. Probably the simplicity that does it for me.

I've taken a lot of shots this year in beautiful places from Paris, London, Venice to Rome was increasingly dear bits of kit (D7000>D600>D800) but I think my favourite comes from June with my D7000 in Edinburgh

Although also was really pleased with this on my first outing with my new D800!

Back