What you listening to RIGHT now?

Shine on You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

Listening to Pop Art and two of the Pet Shop Boys most stunning tracks:

Miracles:

[YOUTUBE]sxKyBoYFUz4[/YOUTUBE]

Flamboyant:

[YOUTUBE]-gYW6V4UrIo[/YOUTUBE]

The Eric Prydz remix of Miracles is a stonker, but Sony and EMI have blocked it on YT. :/

Tame Impala @ Glastonbury

Been going through the BBC videos and found a handfull of excellent sets (this one aint bad)

[youtube]59m-keqLYBA[/youtube]

Nothing as it seems :- Pearl Jam.

Its a binaural recording and through my Fiio E07k amp and Etymotic ER4 earphones, sounds awesome!

Kashmir -Led Zeppelin.......choone.

Last edited:
The mrs moaning at me :bonk::LOL:

But seriously, PGA golf on the rip off that is sky sports, but before that, it was Gotya - Somebody That I Used To Know :clap:

Possibly their worst album?

" Violence! I love it!"

tumblr_lrhd8tiULY1qj6nowo1_500.jpg

aHH THE FIRST gLASTONBURY
[YOUTUBE]1WYgPVG2oNA[/YOUTUBE]

Love that track Bolans vocals and the excellent guitar rift although nothing complicated make it a classic song.

Steve

[YOUTUBE]?v=rmTYnj5Jwi4[/YOUTUBE]

Paolo Nutini - Last request

[youtube]ffJ8xcfqOX0[/youtube]

Fridays Archers on BBC IPlayer

On the TV = a taste of honey, boogy woogy.

Gertcha! :bonk:

Note to self - get off your fat backside and turn it over.

Ocean colour scene - Marchin' already album. Been a while, forgot how great it was.

[YOUTUBE]?v=M4QlRdpreu8[/YOUTUBE]

John Martyn - Solid Air.

If you live your life without hearing this album then you will have missed something special.

The rain hammering down on the conservatory roof, although it's almost being drowned out by the rain hammering down on next door's conservatory roof (they went for the double walled acrylic option which is LOUD!)

Twenty rather large Fresh Scallops chattering away "Eat Me!!" #1 Son has just returned from diving. I know Nod your gonna say they are bad for me as well :(

Twenty rather large Fresh Scallops chattering away "Eat Me!!" #1 Son has just returned from diving. I know Nod your gonna say they are bad for me as well :(

Yummy send them my way, i will lie and tell you they were disgusting!:D

Back