What you listening to RIGHT now?

Been listening to this new "supergroup" The Winery Dogs for the past few weeks now. Great line up....if you like this sort of thing:

[YOUTUBE]fnMBix9Zq5o&feature=share&list=UU931pY0zukHFu_F_zVjPLIQ[/YOUTUBE]

(y) Awesome album , really impressed so far . Feel's like no-one else seems to know of them though , which is a shame .

Fair point well made. :D

Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb

Fave track

Have you heaed Gilmour with Bowie at the Royal Albert Hall doing CN

Itson you yube.

Last edited:
As with the Suburbs album, I'm not sure about the new Arcade Fire stuff on first listen

[YOUTUBE]_fFAKrIntzY[/YOUTUBE]

As with the Suburbs album, I'm not sure about the new Arcade Fire stuff on first listen

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFAKrIntzY">YouTube Link</a>

Same here but I have found that with most of their work.... then suddenly it kicks in.

Hopefully this will too.

Steve

[YOUTUBE]IOu0DuxFAT0&list[/YOUTUBE]

Passenger live at Pinkpop 2013 - FULL SHOW

go to you tube and watch it now. What a guy

New Sam Baker album,

[YOUTUBE]7fU36vckiOQ[/YOUTUBE]

Then some Eric Church.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]7Kk-dgcTSwY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]r75BFcH4u2k[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently the album was leaked, so the band have put it on Youtube

EDIT: Been removed now

Last edited:
Lord of Light - Hawkwind from Space Ritual live concert which I was at in..... December 1972.....

Duplicate Post

Lord of Light - Hawkwind from Space Ritual live concert which I was at in..... December 1972.....

Damn Hippy!!:geek:;)

That's actually the first Hawkwind album I ever got.

On shuffle whilst cooking tea .............

Die with your boots on

Damn Hippy!!:geek:;)

That's actually the first Hawkwind album I ever got.

Brill choice!

Was a fantastic non stop trip for me... wore out 3 double vinyl albums and on 4th CD set (1 stolen from my house during a party in 1997 :-(

Did both concerts (Brixton and Liverpool) that were usrd to form the album ..... and not just to see Stacia in all her glory!

I think I have all the 'legal' releases along with the lesser known spin offs.

Welcome to the future (1972) but I go back to hearing Dave Brock playing Hurry on Sundown in Notting Hill around 1970!

Steve

Brill choice!

Was a fantastic non stop trip for me... wore out 3 double vinyl albums and on 4th CD set (1 stolen from my house during a party in 1997 :-(

Did both concerts (Brixton and Liverpool) that were usrd to form the album ..... and not just to see Stacia in all her glory!

I think I have all the 'legal' releases along with the lesser known spin offs.

Welcome to the future (1972) but I go back to hearing Dave Brock playing Hurry on Sundown in Notting Hill around 1970!

Steve

I saw them in Aberdeen in 1976. Bunked a day off work and sneaked in to the theater to watch them set up. We were hiding up in the balcony when Bob Calvert came up and had a wee chat. Nice man.

Thanks for the link, listening to it now. Great album from Mr smooth himself love it (y)

Steve

I keep playing it every few days myself! Just really good renditions of classic Dylan.

S

I saw them in Aberdeen in 1976. Bunked a day off work and sneaked in to the theater to watch them set up. We were hiding up in the balcony when Bob Calvert came up and had a wee chat. Nice man.

Sadly passed away too soon. Dig out

Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters and Lucky Lrif and the Longships which he created as solo stuff.

S

Back