2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Trying hard to catch up on commenting but work is being a mare yet again this week so looks like saturday evening will be spent commenting......

On the plus side....seems we have a lot more stayers this year...which is great (y)

Trying hard to catch up on commenting but work is being a mare yet again this week so looks like saturday evening will be spent commenting......

On the plus side....seems we have a lot more stayers this year...which is great (y)

It does tak a time to go through them all - I try and do a good batch in one go - and really hope I've not missed anyone, as I'm so grateful for all the comments and advice on mine x

Just caught up myself hope I've not missed anyone. Agree some good Close ones, not done mine yet still trying to bribe my model

Just one slight gripe some of the links to the theme image are taking you to the 1st thread post and not the actual image post. Not too bad at present but in a few weeks that could mean lots of scrolling :eek:

I think some people still aren't clear on how to link to a post rather than link to a thread...
It's the number with a hash in front to the bottom right of the post you should look for. If you actually click it, a small pop up window opens giving you the bbcode so you can then simply copy and paste.

I tend to have three tabs open in the browser when posting.....my thread post, the no comments thread, and my image on Flickr.
I grab cthe post link bbcode (as above), go to the no comments thread and hit "reply" and paste in the link with appropriate text to the new message. Then I go to the Flickr tab and get the image bbcode, switch back to my new post on the no comments thread, paste it in and then click "post" :)

You know your getting old, when waiting for the theme to be announced gives you that 'Friday feeling' :thinking:...........instead of going out :beer: and :banana:....:facepalm:

What a strange universe we inhabit updating Pc threads to find out what excitement lies ahead. It is beginning to get a bit too addictive. :)

And than there is the barely contained excitement of those going on the 'field trip' to Norfolk in February. Ain't life wonderful if you don't let the ..... grind you down :D

What a strange universe we inhabit updating Pc threads to find out what excitement lies ahead. It is beginning to get a bit too addictive. :)

And than there is the barely contained excitement of those going on the 'field trip' to Norfolk in February. Ain't life wonderful if you don't let the ..... grind you down :D

My life is so Rock and Roll it scares me :D ;)

There I was, doing the rock n roll job of washing up having done the cooking, waiting for Fi to come home from brownies and my phone went with a forum update. I said to myself, "could this be it?!"

No. It wasn't. I fell into the trap. It was all of you discussing it!

upload_2014-1-31_19-45-32.jpeg ........................:whistle:

Lynn ( my missus) just asked me what I'm up to....................I daren't tell her I'm waiting for this weeks theme to be announced :oops: :$

If you use Firefox install an add on called Auto Refresh which does what it says on the tin. You can then sit back and get your PC to drum its fingers :cool:

Good grief.....I just got sadder......installed similar add on for Chrome and I have it on a 10 second refresh...sat here staring at the screen.....:help::geek:

Back